Crisis - Mutiny Ahead!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007
      Folks, this just came in on my THC-Ministry group list!
      The next few days should prove very interesting as to the future of our great country, and the course that we as it's citizens allow this man to take.
      The showdown has begun and impeachment draws near!!

      Crisis - Mutiny Ahead?
      The Voice of the White House
      01-06-07'
      http://100777. com/node/ 254

      WASHINGTON DC -- "Working in the White House is like working in the
      monkey house in a zoo when all the primates are loaded with uppers.

      A number of lower staffers have abruptly quit, Harriet Myers has
      quit and others are going the same way. Now why is this? Because it
      is now very obvious that Bush has lost his marbles, if he ever had
      any, and we are headed into a major governmental crisis.

      Bush has absolutely no intention of leaving Iraq. Any general
      officer who disagrees with his stupid "surge" is promptly fired and
      others warned that Bush will fire them if they open their mouths.
      The brass at the Pentagon and the troops in the field are
      approaching open mutiny.

      There are very serious rumors that National Guard and reserve units
      will not show up for shipment to the slaughterhouse. Bush has told
      Congress that they will do what he tells them and if they do not, he
      will refuse to sign any of their bills he does not approve of and
      refuse to implement anything they try to pass over his head.

      He has deliberately antagonized the new Congress and when he is told
      that the people want an end to the Iraq horrors, he claims the
      public still want him to "stay the course."

      Hate mail and death threats are pouring in here in unprecedented
      numbers and the Secret Service can't begin to keep up with them.
      There is no question that very soon, there will be a major
      confrontation between Bush on one side and the military and Congress
      on the other. And be sure Bush will lose.

      No one seems to know what to do about Bush. He will listen to no one
      and could care less what the American public wants. What he wants is
      to hang the remaining Saddam crew, launch a huge military attack in
      Baghdad, level parts of that city that he personally feels should be
      leveled, kill off anything that moves, replace the current Iraqi
      government with a pliable military dictator like Saddam and then
      come home in what he considers will be a great triumph.

      A Republican Senator recently said that what Bush was doing was
      criminal. It is and now both Congress, the military and a growing
      segment of the American public are beginning to realize that Bush
      has to be removed, by force if necessary, from his high office.

      I have talked with some of the staff members who are in his presence
      on a regular basis and all of them say, without reservation, that he
      has gone around the bend. The Pentagon brass have nicknamed him
      Caligula and there is a very strong possibility of open revolt from
      that sector. Troops in the field are seriously talking about mutiny
      but if Bush knows about this, he could care less.

      The plain and simple truth, children, is that our President is a
      fanatic nut and has absolutely no business running a war. Whatever
      happens to him will be entirely his fault and I am looking for
      another job starting this afternoon."

      http://www.rense. com/general74/ mut.htm
      http://www.tbrnews. org/Archives/ a2608.htm

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Director

      GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
      GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
      Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"