A SINCERE THANK YOU FOR THE BIONEERS!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      Dear Sally & Great Lakes Bioneers Planning Committee,

      On behalf of Benzie County NORML,and myself as a cannabis activist for over 40 years now, I would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to all of you for making "The Bioneers Conference" a reality in our neck of the woods.

      More importantly,"thank you" for allowing us the privilege of being a part of it in order to educate the public on such a controversial subject.

      Thru the years that we have been involved with Bioneers, I have made many new friends, gotten new members for Michigan NORML (our state chapter),and even turned some people's thinking around about this wonderful plant that actually could help to save our planet. I am always talking about Bioneers to others thru-out the year and encouraging them to attend.

      While our ultimate goal at Michigan NORML is legalization & complete decriminalization of [cannabis]the plant,our entire focus for now is on it's medical qualities for those who need this natural medicine the most.

      It is wonderful to be a part of the conference and know that we fit right in with the Bioneer philosophy,and I am already looking forward to October,2007.

      Again,thank you,and a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all of you.

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Director

      GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
      GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
      Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"