BENZIE COUNTY NORML MEETING

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2006
      What's Happening?
      Benzie County NORML ( National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws) will meet Wednesday,November 15th,2006,7pm to 9pm,at Benzie Central High School's Business Office (building in front of high school),9222 Homestead Rd.,Benzonia for potluck dinner and a movie. We
      are currantly watching Showtime's "WEEDS" from the first season.

      As always,the public is invited. Main dish,drinks,and table service will be provided by NORML and you may bring a dish to pass if you wish too.

      Do not let FEAR keep you away,but instead,come and learn the TRUTH about cannabis!

      For more info,contact Rev.Steve at (231) 882-9721, Melody at (231) 885-2993, or email us at BenziecountyNORML@...

      Benzie County NORML is a local chapter of Michigan NORML.

      Benzie Central Schools do not endorse NORML.

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Director

      GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
      GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for it was excellent in every way.

      Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"

      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 13, 2006
[...]

        GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
        Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"