"Daddy, why did Israel do this to us?"

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2006
      "Daddy, why did Israel do this to us?"
      From Condoleezza to Beirut, with love
      by Raida Hatoum / Cyprus IndyMedia

      http://english-cyprus.indymedia.org
      and
      http://english-cyprus.indymedia.org/newswire/display/183/index.php
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2006
        Petros, after seeing these pictures and reading the eyewitness accounts, it is with heavy heart that I write this, hoping & praying that you are safe.
        Surely, our creator is angry and shedding tears over what is happening there, His "chosen people???" and our own country will sadly have much to answer for come Judgement Day.
        I am sharing this with folks on my address list in case they would like to know the real story of what is happening there also by clicking on to your sites.
        My prayers & thoughts are with you all. The world is watching, thanks to folks like you, and many of our hearts are breaking!!

        Petros Evdokas <petros@...> wrote:

        "Daddy, why did Israel do this to us?"
        From Condoleezza to Beirut, with love
        by Raida Hatoum / Cyprus IndyMedia

        http://english-cyprus.indymedia.org
        and
        http://english-cyprus.indymedia.org/newswire/display/183/index.php

        Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Director

        GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
        GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
        Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2006
          --- "Rev. Steven B. Thompson" <BenziecountyNORML@...> wrote:

          > My prayers & thoughts are with you all. The world is watching,
          > thanks to folks like you, and many of our hearts are breaking!!

          Thank you Steven,

          Your comment and kind words, here
          http://english-cyprus.indymedia.org/newswire/display/183/index.php#Comment-1382
          are really an encouragement to those who are under the bombs and
          rockets right now to hold on, to take courage, to keep up every effort
          to mobilize the community for protecting the defenseless and to serve
          those in need.

          Hundreds of dead and injured, three quarters of a million refugees
          ...it's a living hell.

          Please feel free to encourage everyone to share their thoughts and
          feelings on that page, or anywhere where a dialogue is taking place
          about the slaughter.

          Thank you,
          Petros
          ________