relocated

  • Alan E. Fuller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hi everyone!

      Just to let you know, the move is complete. It took us Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but we finally got everything moved over. Sunday, when we picked up the last of our belongings from the old place, we cleaned it really well and that was that. Now, I have a few job interviews to go on and what-not, and I'll be busy putting things away for a while. We also decided to purchase a new stove/oven, because the one at the old place didn't have sides (it was a counter built-in thing). Here, we have to have fr`ee-standing range.

      Our ISP changed, but my e-mail address remains the same -- alan@.... All of my e-mail goes through the website, so I never have to worry about my e-mail addresses if we change ISPs again. ;-)

      In the light and love of Spirit,
      Alan E. Fuller
      www.myspace.com/alanfuller