Re: Jesus is the Antichrist!

  • sue_scandale
    Message 1 of 319 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hi illowaprof - <br><br>You seem to take the
      position that people are innately bad, and need a
      structure (such as religion) imposed over them to force
      and structure are removed, there will be a period of
      rebalancing, as is natural with all things, but people in a
      healthy environment (one without forces telling them what
      to do) will move towards the spirit of community and
      cooperation. People don't need rules to know how to be
      human.<br><br>Spirituality exists without Religion. People who directly
      experience the Divine, that All is One, the power of the
      forces in nature, the spirits that live in the rocks and
      the trees know this to be true. Spirituality is what
      saves us, it's what we depend on for strength.
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6 1:37 AM
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the