MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR MICHIGAN

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Dear Michael,
      On November 29,05, Michigan Rep. LaMar Lemmons III (D-Detroit) took a bold step and introduced a Medical Marijuana Bill. So far,we have 8 co-sponsors and we of MINORML and activists all over Michigan have been burning up the phone lines & computers trying to get more and trying to get a Senator to write a companion bill.
      This bill will be assigned a number tomorrow (Friday,Dec. 2) and we are hoping & praying that it will go to Government Operations Committee.
      Rep. Howard Walker of Traverse City is alleged to have said,"these people are not representative of my district...Traverse City has been taken over by hippies,homosexuals,and outsiders from Chicago and the like!" Well,this proud,58 yr. old hippy is tired of being treated like a criminal along with other responsible,adult cannabis consumers and we are not gonna take it anymore!!
      Evil can not exist in the light and the truth will always win!!
      Thank you,Michael for all that you do to help spread the truth.

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Director

      GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
      GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
      Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"