Howdy!

  • petros_evdokas
    Message 1 of 319 , Aug 1, 2000
      It seems a lot of our activity has shifted
      recently to our email community. It's located here:
      thoughts with us?<br><br>Petros
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the