Re: A Question

  • asatru_witch
    Message 1 of 319 , Jun 6 4:19 PM
      Merry meet Revapril,<br><br>I would have to say
      for me is on the Esbats, the full moons. The power is
      tangible and I can feel it all around me. It's hard to
      define it in words as such but the closest I can say is
      that I am surrounded by white light when I'm standing
      under the moon (or laying in the moonlight) and I get a
      "buzz" - I feel all tingly all over but it's warm and
      nice. I know then that the Goddess is with me *shrugs*
      Hope it makes some sense.<br><br>Blessed be,
      Ankh-Seneb-Udja and Em Hotep,<br>Moonshae
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the