A Question

  • revapril
    Message 1 of 319 , May 21, 2000
      It is easy to say that god is present in all
      things at all times. But when do you feel your strongest
      connection to it? When is the divinity within you the most
      prevalent, and when does it walk with you the most? I mean
      as a tangible rather than a conceptual.
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the