Re: Hempfest Tickets

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Dear Friends & Enemies,
      Get your tickets now!! Hope to see a lot of youns there.....look for me in the fifth-wheel camper with the "Benzie County NORML" banner on it.
      And remember to not take anything illegal across the boarder....not even pipes. Your Canadian brothers & sisters will take care of you when you get there and we will enjoy each other's company!!
      Also,radar detectors are illegal in Canada,so don't bring them.

      Planetary Pride <editor@...> wrote:
      Get your tickets today to Hempfest 2005 : The 7 Leaf Reunion Bash - August 25,26,27, 28 in Northern Ontario, just outside Sault Ste Marie , Canada's Premier Cannabis Community

      Hempfest 2005 Tickets are now available. We expierenced a little bit of a delay with them but they are hot off the press. Tickets are $30.00 in advance or $40 at the gate. There is a $5 shipping and handling fee on all tickets orders. You can order and pay online with VISA or MASTERCARD at http://www.planetarypride.com/cat5_1.htm If you wish to call in your order you can do so by calling 1-888-215-8970 between thye hours of 10 AM and 6 PM EST. Or you can mail your payment Payable to Planetary Pride too Planetary Pride, 246 Queen St East, Sault Ste Marie, Ont, P6A 1Y7

      If you are still undecided if you will make the journey this year let us give you some encouragement, we are expecting our Cannabis Community to grow to 2,000 + Hempfest Citizens this year that will cohabitate with one another for FOUR DAYS. There will be people from all corners of North America here and the best Cannabis one can ever smoke. We will have demonstrations on Making Bubble Hash, the VOLCANO the #1 Vaporizer in the world, and many other great inventions. Bring some buds and test it out. Puff Mama will be here with her tasty goodies and an awsome Comedy Show Fire Dancers, Glass Blowers, Hemp Ice Cream and the best people you can ever hang with for a weekend.

      And don't forget about the contests:

      JUNK YARD BONGS - Make the best homemade smoking device and then compete against other home bong enthusiasts to see who is the King of the Junk Yard. 2 Catagories : Most Original and Modified

      ROLLING CONTEST - Roll Roll Roll them joints, and roll them nice and fine. Light them up and they must burn to blow the judges minds.

      BIG BUD COMPETITION - Get them buds growing cause we want to see some BIG BUDS this year.

      1 GRAM SPRINT - Fill that bowl and smoke it FAST

      Puff Mama presents ... The Wayward Comedy Show! Boisterous, direction-less, almost delinquent. This traveling comedy show, with host Dave Martin, is gonna light up your life! 15 comedians and crew, are coming all the way from Toronto to Hempfest for the 7 Leaf Reunion. They¹ll be doing their famous comedy show right in the open air! They¹ve put together a great set with Toronto¹s cream of the crop - who wouldn¹t have come to any other type of festival! They¹re going to set up in the bush, with tarps, hammocks, bean bag chairs ... and Puff Mama¹s special baking on the side! For more information about The Wayward Comedy Show, go to her website at www.puffmama.ca and click on events.

      Plus over 20 Live Bands, Guest Speakers, Awesome People, Great Times and one memorable weekend that you won't soon forget, just ask those who have been making the trek to Hempfest for the past number of years and coming back every year , year after year and bringing their friends and relatives because we simply put on one of the best Cannabis Festival in North America.

      See you this summer !!

      HEMPFEST 2005
      August 25, 26,27,28
      Northern Ontario
      Sault Ste Marie
      www.planetarypride.com

      Come join with others at the Greatest Cannabis Community in the world this summer.

      Mailing Address

      Hempfest 2005
      C/O Planetary Pride
      246 Queen Street East
      Sault Ste Marie, Ont
      P6A 1Y7

      Sponsored by

      Planetary Pride
      Chills Canada
      Laplaya Glass
      The Amsterdam Seed Co./ Sativa Sisters B&B
      Red Eye Glass
      TreatingYourSelf.com
      Heads Magazine
      Puff Mama's Cannabis Balery
      Parties & Affairs
      Skunk Magazine

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Director

      GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
      GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
      Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"