Sacramental use of Cannabis

  • petros_evdokas
    Message 1 of 319 , May 5, 2000
      Cannabinoid-Humanoid Spiritual
      Bonds?<br><br>There is a vast global community of spiritual seekers
      who appreciate the sacramental use of Cannabis in
      prayer, meditation and transcendance, along with the
      medicinal and ecological value of Cannabis - we will be
      participating in a multitude of events at an international
      scale, scheduled for this weekend, Saturday, May 6, all
      over the world.<br><br>The events are aimed at
      promoting the liberation of this plant fron the bonds of
      legislation and profiteering, so as to free it up for the
      spiritual, therapeutic and ecological needs of the planet
      and for all of humanity. Also, aimed at celebrating
      the joy and Divine grace this plant has provided to
      millions of people for thousands of years and help create
      among us a sense (.."imilla"?) of shared unity and
      community.<br><br>More information and updates at these two
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the