Re: 2005 Million Marijuana March

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 11:38 AM
      BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!

      traci george <michigancan@...> wrote:High to all you peaceful people,

      This is a brief information note on Traverse City's 5th Annual Million
      Marijuana March.

      We will meet on May 14 @ 2pm at the Traverse City Chamber of Commerce, on
      the corner of Grandview and Cass St. Peaceful protesting, chants, and
      benevolent drama is strongly encouraged until 3. We will continue our
      original march route up and down Front St.
      A rally is planned at the UAW Hall on Rose St in Traverse City from 4:20
      until 11 pm with music, raffles,and a question and answer session.
      Volunteers and musicians are needed. Please contact Traci at
      michigancan@... for more information.

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Director

      GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
      GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
      Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"