Re: Planetary Pride Celebrates 8 years

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      HEMPFEST 2005....AUGUST 25,26,27,28. Order your tickets early!!

      Planetary Pride <editor@...> wrote:
      Well it has been a while sine we last issued a newsletter and we figured that now is the time as we are about to Celebrate 8 Years in business and we have also just gone live with out online shopping cart. Visit us @ www.planetarypride.com and see what we have to offer. We definitely have some of the cheapest prices in North America and we are constantly striving to get you better deals from the manufacturers. Items are being added daily so if you don't see what your looking for , just wait a day or two and it should appear. If it still doesn't show up, use the inquire from and let us know what it is your after. Our online shopping system is processed on a secure server with 128 bit encryption. Or you can order and send a money order for payment. Also we have local, regional, national and International delivery options. Stop by and take a look at what we have to offer.

      Hempfest 2005 : The 7 Leaf Reunion Bash is coming up soon, watch for ad's in Cannabis Culture, Heads Magazine, Cannabis Health Journal and the newest cannabis magazine in Canada, Skunk Magazine. This years event will feature over 20 bands, 12 DJ's a comedy show and a bunch of other fun things to do for the whole family, including the Naked Hippy Mud Slide. Tickets go on sale ONLINE in April and we will also have hats, shirts, posters etc from previous years available for purchase as well.

      Stop by and check it all out - http://www.planetarypride.com Northern Ontario's #1 Stop for Cannabis Accessories

      Planetary Pride
      HEMPFEST 2005
      August 25, 26,27,28
      Northern Ontario
      Sault Ste Marie
      www.planetarypride.com

      Come join with others at the Greatest Cannabis Community in the world this summer.

      Mailing Address

      Hempfest 2005
      C/O Planetary Pride
      246 Queen Street East
      Sault Ste Marie, Ont
      P6A 1Y7

      Sponsored by

      Planetary Pride
      Chills Canada
      Laplaya Glass
      The Amsterdam Seed Co./ Sativa Sisters B&B
      Advanced Nutrients
      Wake & Bake Cafe
      Red Eye Glass
      TreatingYourSelf.com

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Director

      GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
      GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
      Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"