in need of anointed and apointed clergy!

  • Bishop Daniel McKenney
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 9:32 AM
      Hello !my name is Bishop Daniel McKenney I am looking for some
      anointed and apointed clergy im trying to start up a church here in
      Washington D.C.and im looking for 3 anointed and apointed clergy who
      would like to join up with me in starting this church if you would
      like more info please call me at 202-549-4429 just need clergy in the
      Washington D.C. AREA TO CALL AND EMAIL ME PLEASE