Re: Sad so little participation

  • illowaprof
    Message 1 of 319 , Apr 1, 2000
      Here is some that I use when
      stuck:<br><br>"Tracus Rodencious" a disease know to the layman as
      "White Rabbititis" Name raken from the white rabbit in
      "Alice in Wonderland" the latin is translated to "rat
      race" -- I hope you could do something with
      that.<br><br>Look at "The Prophet" by Kahil Gibron, there are
      several sermons there. Some of his other writings make
      good sermons; I've used several of his works, not
      always quoting him, but just the names of his poems
      bring sermons to mind.<br><br>Look ar the writings of
      Tegore, also.<br><br>You can email me and I can give you
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the