NOW IS THE TIME - Kuthumi

  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001

      From the Desk of GraceWatcher@...

      There is a time coming ahead that is important for the entire planet. It
      will be a shift of energy that is somewhat as that mentioned by others as due
      on
      3rd March. However, it is to transition over several days from the evening
      of the 2nd March until the 6th March. It will display itself by people feeling
      quite unsettled at times. It is a major shift in attention.

      There is an impetus coming from the realms beyond, that is to assist people
      to begin to
      decide which way they prefer to go. From this point people need
      to really begin to make the choice of which side of the road they wish to
      play on. Although this has been going on for quite some years now, the
      deciding time was stressed most prominently at the time of the May
      planetary alignment. The new impetus is encouraging this decision for all
      people on
      the planet who are as yet undecided and those who have not yet contemplated
      the idea of the choices being offered. There is no need for people to
      consciously be aware that a choice is to be made. They will simply have
      circumstances in their life arise that will require a choice be made. The
      decision thus taken will actually be a deciding of whether they wish
      planetary Ascension or not, for themselves at this time.

      The term 'planetary ascension' rather than 'personal Ascension' is used when
      it is the planet that is ascending and taking her life forms with her. The
      Earth will take those who are choosing this, plus every living thing that
      operates within the natural order in her sphere. It is a personal Ascension,
      but we tend to use the term 'personal Ascension' when
      individuals or a race of people are choosing to ascend, independent of the
      current
      evolutionary position of the planet they are on. There is a great time
      ahead - for those who are moving toward Ascension will begin to seek out those
      who are also choosing such a destiny - and those who
      are desiring to play out a 3rd dimensional reality will seek out those with
      similar plans. A divide is occurring in a way. Of course, neither route
      being better than the other. It is simply a choice.

      Therefore, be not surprised when people disappear out of your life. Let this
      go, with love. Surrender to the rightness of all perfection. Your decision
      -and their decision - are both right. Do you understand? Neither is to be
      judged or deemed to be more right than the other. Allow all that is, to be.

      This is not something I have made up for something to say! This is a truth
      and is actually happening. It is necessary for this to occur now, as the
      planet begins a great leap forward in the consciousness of humanity.  Each
      of the steps of the Divine Plan for Earth allow sufficient time for all people
      to be assisted into the correct place to make informed choices.Guardian
      angels are working constantly to offer many opportunities to people, to
      give them a chance to bring forth the spiritual qualities within themselves
      that
      will permit their movement into the natural flow of Divine order.

      Many dozens of significant opportunities are given and many of a more subtle
      nature, to
      encourage the person to act with their heart, with their integrity, with
      what feels right for them to do. If a continual choosing takes place to play
      further in the 3D game, then the choice is made. The angels will then begin
      to offer opportunities for the individual's advancement within that
      structure. If this involves plans toward relocation to another 3D sphere,
      then this also is incorporated into the plan for that individual. Whatever
      takes place, always the very best care and most perfect situation is placed
      before the individual.

      There is no judgement in these realms of existence. We do not look upon
      decisions as often one would tend to do within a 3D framework. We see only
      evolution and the perfection of each choice.

      This is a critical time in a way as it is very pronounced over this period
      in March, as I mentioned. If you observe, you may notice that various
      events on the planet over this period in March will reflect the decisions
      being
      made. It is not the end of the decision making, but it is a major leap in
      that direction. Many people have been led for some time now, being given
      the opportunities to make their choices, so this time of energy input will be,
      for all those people, the final choice moment. Many Lightworkers have
      already experienced an interest in helping humanity further awaken and more
      will
      now find their interest goes in this direction. Many lightworkers that have
      had
      work to do within the sphere of other Lightworkers, may find those tasks
      are ended and new interests appear. Although there are still those of humanity
      who are choosing which way to go, much of this attention that you, as a
      Lightworker, have agreed to place toward humanity is designed to assist those
      who have chosen to ascend.

      The overall goal would be to help them further align themselves toward this
      goal. Not all Lightworkers are involved with this area. There are still many
      other functions that Lightworkers are involved in. Interest is the factor that
      shows you where your energy is to be directed. Remember, everything is
      taken into account in a perfect plan. So work for Lightworkers can be
      literally
      anything. It cannot really be defined, for all things were originally
      undertaken to assist this planet. Caring for a child, being still,
      re-educating people, creating awareness of hidden crevices, cooking, street
      sweeping, going on holiday, sitting on a mountain top or an
      interchange of communication with a neighbour - are all a part of the plan.
      Do you see that everything can be an assistance to this beloved planet? We
      err sometimes, in a belief that some things are of a holy nature and others
      are not. Be 'all surrendering' and follow one's dream of the moment, to
      bring about the best possible outcome for all life. Hold on with faith,
      strength and courage, for all is truly as it seems. Your inner knowing can
      be relied upon. That special time has truly arrived for this planet - a time
      you have long awaited and I suspect at times wondered if it would ever occur!

      NOW IS THE TIME.   NOW IT HAS ARRIVED.

      With all my heart, I acknowledge you all. With all my love, I bless you
      all.

      Kuthumi

      Love and Light
      Paul E Jones
      GraceWatcher@...
      Check out my web site
      Bible, Jesus, Keys of Enoch, Theosophy, Kabbalah
      Ascended Masters, Angels, Ashtar Command, Pleiadians
      Soul Traveling, Spiritual Warfare, Earth Mysteries, End time Events,

      http://hometown.aol.com/gracewatcher/

      There is no religion higher than truth
      The truth will make you free
      We are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience