HOW ARE YOU USING YOUR COSMIC RESOURCES?

  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001

      From the Desk of GraceWatcher@...

      MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * LM-2-2001

      TRANSMITTED THROUGH RONNA HERMAN

      **HOW ARE YOU USING YOUR COSMIC RESOURCES?**

      Beloved masters, we wish you to know how much we look forward to our time
      together each month. Even though you may not realize it, we are aware of
      each and every one of you even as we monitor what is taking place on Earth
      moment by moment. We sense your frustration, your fear and your pain, and in
      every way possible under the law, we send you hope, inspiration and guidance
      to assist you during your testing times. We create small miracles and gently
      nudge you back on the path when you falter and move out of your center of
      love and peace. We also bask in the aura of your loving thoughts and
      radiance. Just as you draw strength and inspiration from those of us in the
      higher realms, we also draw forth the accumulated positive thought forms of
      love from your prayers, meditations and unselfish acts of kindness. In the
      past, we have explained how all the positive energy sent forth by humanity
      into the ethers is harvested each year and added to the allotment of cosmic
      life force energy for the coming cycle.

      The time of harvest is during your months of October, November and December
      and during the times you call January, February and March we are very busy
      assessing the state of the world and taking inventory, you might say. First,
      there is the energy of the collective consciousness of all humanity on Earth
      and then it is broken down by country, regions, and finally individually.
      The God Source is constantly radiating forth from within the core of Itself
      streams of primal life force energy. The Earth, just like every other
      planet, star system, galaxy and universe, receives a predetermined allotment
      of this life-sustaining energy of creation.

      Envision yourself coming before the great Cosmic Board bearing the fruits of
      your labors of love for the past year. What does your gift basket hold,
      beloveds? Is your cosmic bank account overflowing or do you have what might
      be seen as a debit balance, whereby you have overdrawn your account? Those
      of you who have stored your riches in heaven while going about your worldly
      life, will draw forth great gifts from your spiritual storehouse-gifts of
      wisdom, inspiration, assistance, and miracles large and small to smooth your
      path.

      Those of you who have almost depleted your account will be shown in many
      ways that a time of accounting is at hand. That is what is taking place all
      over the world at this time. You can no longer ignore the signs and portents
      before you. Energy is energy no matter what form it takes: be it
      electricity, natural gas, oil or water, these are all forms of primal life
      force energy which produce power of various kinds. Even though there is an
      unlimited amount of life force energy from the Creator, there is a limit to
      the Earth's allotment and if you continue as you have in the past, it will
      not be too long before that allotment is depleted.

      The blackouts, shortages and rising prices for energy resources around the
      world are all warning signs. It is only the beginning if you do not take
      heed and begin to conserve and preserve your energy resources. The solution
      is not further pillage and depletion of the Earth's resources; the rape of
      the Earth must stop-no longer will it be allowed. Not only is it critical
      that you add your loving energy via your thoughts and deeds to replenish
      your personal cosmic account, but you must join together to stop the
      depletion of the Earth's energy resource account as well.

      You all know what to do: become conscious and grateful for the water
      resources that are so readily available and affirm that you will take steps
      to conserve in every possible way. Use your power resources sparingly and
      make a concerted effort to use 15%, 20% or even 25% less than in the past.
      Return to the simple pleasures of nature and develop unique ways to use or
      spend your "cosmic resources." Know that each and every spark of loving life
      force energy you use in a positive way or radiate forth from within will be
      duly noted and recorded, and then returned to you at least one
      thousand-fold.

      At various times, we have of spoken of how it was in the higher realms when
      you were in your shining Spirit form, and we have told you many stories of
      your early adventures on Earth. During some of the seminars held by our
      beloved messenger, we have spoken of your journey to Earth as a Light Being
      and how you gradually assumed your cloaks of flesh. We also related to you
      how it was during the beginning times on Lemuria, and what eventually took
      place when the laggard souls were allowed to come to Earth. Many of you have
      expressed a desire to know more about these events. In some of your personal
      messages, we have told many of you that you were there, and that you did not
      fail. Even though the story must be given in a very condensed form, we think
      it will give you an understanding of how all of you have been affected by
      what took place on Lemuria so many aeons ago. Even if you were not there, it
      has still had an effect on you because of the heavy influence of the mass
      consciousness belief structure.

      Lemuria was the third Golden Age on Earth. Wise, experienced souls from many
      far-distant galaxies and even other universes volunteered to be a part of
      the grand experiment, along with the newly-awakened holy innocent souls.
      These souls, taken from what you might call the cosmic incubator, were
      bestowed with individualized consciousness, and then were given an
      opportunity to have their first experiences as conscious Beings on planet
      Earth.

      The Earth was the Garden of E-don, a shining planet of unsurpassed beauty.
      All of you who were there in the beginning times reveled in the joy of
      creation and the wonder of physical sensations as you gradually created your
      perfect physical vessels. You lived in joy and spontaneity with the
      innocence of children. There were wise guardians, later to be called priests
      and priestesses, who guided, taught and protected you as you became
      acclimated to your new home and gradually incorporated your physical
      emotional nature/desire body. The Mother-Goddess was the overlighting
      influence of the Lemurian race, which emphasized the intuitive, nurturing,
      inward-focused facets of human nature.

      Many thousands of years later, during a time much like the present, a cosmic
      event took place. It was decreed that it was time for another solar system
      within your galaxy to spiral forward/upward into a more refined frequency
      level. There was a planet, much like planet Earth is now, which was lagging
      behind the rest of the planets in its solar system. The souls who inhabited
      this planet were a very aggressive, militant race who had strayed far from
      the path of Light. There were not many options and the cosmic hierarchy and
      karmic board did not wish to see the planet destroyed, leaving the souls
      allotted to it with no place to continue the process of evolution. Many
      alternatives were discussed, and the Earth was often mentioned as a model of
      perfection, whereby the souls had made astounding strides in cocreation and
      had enjoyed great success over three major cycles of time (three Golden
      Ages). Finally, it was decided that some of the great masters would visit
      the guardians on Earth. The grave situation would be explained to the
      Lemurian leaders and a possible solution proposed. They would ask the
      guardians of Lemuria if they would agree to allow the leaders of the laggard
      planet to come to Earth to be taught and reintegrated into the Way of Light.

      They would be given much guidance and assistance from the higher realms, and
      if the rehabilitation and integration of the few proved successful,
      gradually more and more of the laggard souls would be brought to Earth in
      great ships of Light. And eventually, they would be introduced into the
      Lemurian race via the birth process.

      A great conclave was called and all Lemurians of influence made the journey
      to hear the proposal and cast their vote. They gathered in a sacred place
      which is presently called Maui, Hawaii, where the majestic Haleakala crater
      graces the land as one of the last remnants of Lemuria. After many days of
      lengthy discussion, out of great compassion and concern for their fellow
      souls, it was agreed to accept the laggard souls on Earth and to make every
      effort to rehabilitate them into the ways of Light. For hundreds of years,
      the Lemurians were successful as examples and teachers in the ways of peace,
      harmony and loving co-existence. But gradually over time, the negativity of
      the laggard souls began to contaminate the Lemurians, and more and more
      people began to display signs of impatience, anger, greed and a desire to
      dominate others. Everything possible was tried by what were now called the
      priests and priestesses of Lemuria, but to no avail. Also, dismayed by what
      was taking place on Earth, the Beings of the higher realms implemented
      everything allowed within the Universal Laws of Creation to assist humanity
      to overcome their very dire predicament.

      All of this took place over many thousands of years, and by this time the
      fourth Golden Age of Atlantis was at the height of its glory. Many Lemurians
      journeyed to Atlantis and merged their gentle loving natures with the more
      mental Atlantean race. The Father-God was the overlighting influence of the
      Atlantean race: the will to create through dynamic, forceful, outwardly
      focused action.

      As we explained recently, many more Lemurians, nudged by their Higher
      Selves, left the main continent of Lemuria in the Pacific ocean and were
      directed to many areas along the North and South American coasts and
      Australia. This was done to ensure that the purest, best attributes of the
      Lemurian race would not be lost. The Beings of the higher realms were now
      resigned to what must eventually take place. When there were no options
      left, they knew that the only solution was to end the age of Lemuria and
      stop the scourge of the laggard's influence which had contaminated, to one
      degree or another, the entire Lemurian race.

      Those of you who were still attuned to Spirit were told by your Higher
      Selves what was taking place. You desperately tried everything within your
      power to save your beloved continent and its people. And ultimately, when
      you knew there was no hope, you either withdrew into the higher realms or
      journeyed to safe lands as an observer, watching helplessly as the
      cataclysmic event took place and your beautiful homeland sank beneath the
      ocean with all its remaining inhabitants.

      Most of you reading this were there, and we bring you this information in
      order to help you heal and release the past. Beloveds, you all experienced
      great sorrow and overwhelming guilt brought on by a sense of failure. You
      felt betrayed and abandoned, and you have carried all of those negative
      energetic emotions and thought forms within your auric field and memory-in
      every lifetime ever since that time.

      Will you listen and heed what I now tell you? YOU DID NOT FAIL! IT WAS NOT
      YOUR FAULT! YOU WERE NOT ABANDONED OR BETRAYED! As brave and loving souls,
      you agreed to a great sacrifice by accepting the laggard souls among you.
      Yes, there are times when even the greatest of plans from the higher realms
      go awry. Remember, only the Prime Creator is perfect. And that is the
      reason-because of your loving, unselfish actions-that we will not let you
      fail now; why everything and every means within God's creation is being
      implemented to help you to succeed as you strive to reclaim your place among
      the shining sacred stars of your galaxy. Because of the complexity of the
      experiment on Earth, and the fact that the Earth holds the Divine Blueprint
      and historic thought forms for all this universe, it is a key player in this
      grand march or spiral of ascension. Is it any wonder that we are here in
      such great force to assist you; to show you the way and insure that you
      reclaim your Divine Birthright as a shining Being of Light?

      Beloveds, as you integrate more and more of your divinity and gain a
      galactic consciousness, you must begin to view the world and its events in a
      more expanded way. As you become more compassionate, loving and selfless,
      many of you may fall into the trap of trying to assume the burdens of others
      and the world. Under the law of non-intervention, we are not allowed to do
      so, nor are you. Your goal is to become compassionate and non-judgmental in
      every situation, and to rise above the imbalances of conflict and strife.
      Your task is to create a center of unshakeable peace, harmony and love
      within your heart center and then radiate your God-Essence to ALL. Remember
      the beautiful pyramid of Light you are building in the higher dimensions
      where you join with your soul families (those who are on Earth and those
      from the higher dimensions). See those for whom you have concerns joining
      you there, and see the situation in question being placed in the Violet
      Flame of Transmutation that blazes forth in the center. The secret is to
      release the situation and its outcome to Spirit for the highest good of all.
      Remember the key words we have given you: RETURN TO CENTER when you feel
      off-balance, and RETURN TO SENDER when you feel any discordant energy that
      is sent your way by another soul (always wrap it in love to diffuse it). Now
      we add: I AM AT PEACE, knowing that you rest in the hands of God. May all
      your golden promises be fulfilled and angels light your path. You are loved
      most dearly. I AM Archangel Michael.

      Love and Light
      Paul E Jones
      GraceWatcher@...
      Check out my web site
      Bible, Jesus, Keys of Enoch, Theosophy, Kabbalah
      Ascended Masters, Angels, Ashtar Command, Pleiadians
      Soul Traveling, Spiritual Warfare, Earth Mysteries, End time Events,

      http://hometown.aol.com/gracewatcher/

      There is no religion higher than truth
      The truth will make you free
      We are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience