The Miniature Earth

  • Milson Macleod
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2007
      The Miniature Earth

      http://media3.guzer.com/animations/100_people.swf

      I recommend that you view this short video. It is very moving.

      Milson
    • Edwin Purcell
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
        This video offers an excellent perspective. It helps us to see what we have instead of what we don't. The more we are thankful for what we have and the less we see ourselves as without, the more prosperity we will bring into our lives. Thanks Milson.