You are the Inbreath of GOD

  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2000
      From the desk of GraceWatcher@...

      You Are The Inbreath Of God

      Messages From Archangel Michael - LM-7-00 -
      Transmitted Through Ronna Herman

      Beloved masters, as you move into the dynamics of becoming
      harmonious, conscious cocreators with God, your I AM Presence and
      superconscious mind will help you to access the higher truths of
      the Divine plan so that you can integrate them and expand your
      awareness to accommodate them until they become a part of your new
      reality. This is the reason we are giving you (seemingly) new
      concepts to ponder, and an opportunity to see how they will fit
      into your truth/value systems. We have often told you that some of
      the wisdom teachings being brought forth from the higher causal
      plane may be difficult to accept because they are so different
      from what you have accepted as your truth in the past. Remember,
      just because something is stated does not mean it is always true,
      and just because you cannot see something or prove it, does not
      mean it is untrue. Ask that new information be validated if you
      are not sure and it will be, one way or another. Always use your
      powers of discernment in seeking your own expanded truth. This is
      one of the first rules in becoming a spiritual master.

      All forms of manifested creation on Earth are changing rapidly,
      whether aware of the process or not. Many animal species are
      choosing to leave the Earthly plane - their cycle of physical
      existence on Earth is coming to a close. Mourn the loss of their
      presence, but if you try to hang onto them, you will not succeed.
      They, too, have a date with destiny and there is a fail-proof plan
      in force for their evolution into higher states of existence, just
      as there is for yours.

      To further your understanding, let us continue our lessons in
      cosmic awareness. All things - everything that has ever been
      created and everything that could ever be created exists as
      unmanifested potential within the radiance of the Prime Creator.
      Once the All-That-Is had sent out the gigantic expulsion or
      Outbreath of primal love/life substance needed to create a new
      universe, IT became an observer of the process, not a participant.
      The command was, "Go forth and create new and diverse expressions
      of life in my name." From the greatest to the smallest expression
      of God Nature, we all have been free to create, devolve, evolve,
      change and experience in our own unique way. You cannot comprehend
      what a wondrous gift this was and what an awesome responsibility.
      We all were given the opportunity to "Play God."

      I have given you the overview of what has taken place in this
      universe and on Earth up to the present time. Now it is time for
      an expanded concept of what is presently taking place and what the
      future holds. In past teachings, the Inbreath of God was described
      as all manifested creation being drawn back into the heart of God.
      Allow me to give you a more in depth picture of what is actually
      taking place. It is the frequencies or harmonics of the lower
      dimensional expressions that are being drawn-up or refined - in
      other words, the dimensions are gradually being refined and lifted
      back into higher, more balanced and harmonious frequency
      patterns - such as the third dimension gradually attaining
      fourth-dimensional resonance and the fourth dimension evolving
      into the fifth and so on. This is a part of the never-ending
      spiral of evolution - the reverse of the spiral of devolution, which
      was the process of manifested creation passing downward from stage
      to stage, further and further into density. This is not to be
      viewed as a failure, beloveds, nothing to fear or feel guilty
      about, just part of the grand plan of Creation.

      It is now time for God to take an active part in the grand
      schematic of creation. Remember, we are talking about the Prime
      Creator - we (you) have always had the loving attention and
      assistance from the Father/Mother God of this universe, as well as
      all the great Beings of Light and the multitude of angelic forces.
      We emphasize the distinction of the "Prime Creator," as this is
      important for your full understanding. The next step in the
      process is for the Creator to experience what we have created over
      these past aeons of time. The rarified streams of God Light coming
      forth from the center of the God Mind/Heart have been described in
      many ways, but no matter how they are described, you cannot begin
      to comprehend the magnitude and glory of what is taking place on
      your Earth, solar system and the Omniverse. These streams of
      golden, iridescent Light are gradually penetrating and affecting
      the outermost edges of manifested creation. However, there must be
      a receptacle or transformer for this energy to connect with,
      penetrate and refract from within. You, beloved warriors of Light,
      are those receptacles - you are the INBREATH OF GOD. God will
      breathe in the perfected essence of humanity and the Earth as IT
      also expands ITS consciousness to incorporate all the beauty of
      manifested creation - out to the edge of the Great Void. And when
      the process is complete, it will begin again - God-consciousness
      is ever-expanding, ever-evolving, without end.

      As the lessons we present to you evolve and become more advanced,
      there are those who are moving into fear and doubt of Self. Let us
      assure you, dear hearts, all are on the march toward en - LIGHTEN
      - ment, no matter the circumstances of physical existence, no
      matter what the level of awareness, all are active participants in
      the grand march of evolution. Know that you are loved and
      treasured just as you are. Know that you are worthy of the
      assistance of your guides, teachers and angelic helpers. Know that
      you may move forward/upward as swiftly or slowly as you wish - it
      is your choice, but you will not be left behind. Each of you is an
      integral part of the whole and within you is a Divine Spark of God
      that will not be denied. It is your free will choice if you decide
      to tarry along the way and experience more of the density of the
      third-fourth dimensions, or choose the path of ease and grace with
      the assistance of your Higher Self.

      The question has been asked, "Why is the pyramid shape so
      important?" This is a valid and important question and we are
      pleased to supply the answer for your greater understanding.
      First, this form is symbolic: The capstone representing the
      Creator and then the wide base represents ITS ever-expanding
      refracted creations. Also, each universe and galaxy has a
      geometric insignia which identifies it, and the pyramid shape is
      the geometric pattern or insignia for your galaxy. This shape has
      been used, refracted and duplicated throughout your galaxy, over
      and over again and is recognized by visitors from other galaxies
      and universes.

      Now, let us give you another vision using the pyramid shape as its
      foundation. Envision, (however you perceive) a pyramid of Light
      completely surrounding you, with the capstone just above your head
      and connecting to your eighth chakra or Soul Star Chakra as you
      ignite your Capstone of Light. Envision as small black X's all the
      energies or fragments that you have created which no longer serve
      your highest good. Now see these X's begin to march, one by one,
      to the edge of your pyramid and as they reach the Light, they are
      transmuted into Light substance. Ask that this take place in just
      the right way, time and measure for your highest good. Now it is
      time to begin to fill your pyramid of Light with new creations -
      what do you want in your new world of tomorrow? Remember the
      Universal Laws of Manifestation and be specific as you focus on
      the details of your new reality and ask for the highest good of
      all. You have faithfully built and strengthened your column of
      Light from your Divine I AM Presence, now you are expanding your
      rarified world and sphere of influence.

      The second part of this experience is to envision another,
      inverted pyramid forming over your head with the wide base up in
      the atmosphere/higher realms and the capstone of Light just
      piercing your crown chakra and the capstone of the other pyramid.
      Into this inverted pyramid will flow God's golden streams of
      awareness and your treasure chest of gifts - all the glorious
      facets of yourself from throughout this universe. You are in the
      midst of returning to the Oneness of Self, in preparation for the
      reunion of Oneness with All-That-Is. Isn't this a most wondrous
      opportunity?

      never focus on Africa or other depressed nations?" There are many
      beautiful, brave warriors of Light who have chosen to incarnate in
      every country/area of the world, no matter how depressed or
      oppressed these areas may be. Just because we do not often mention
      these places, does not mean we do not radiate our Love/Light to
      them and do not offer our assistance in the greatest measure
      possible. We are ready and willing to work with/through any and
      everyone who will allow us to do so. Here again, we need
      receptacles to anchor the Light/wisdom/information from the higher
      realms and there are many wonderful souls who have agreed to do so
      and who are performing a great service to their country and its
      inhabitants. Most have not gained a wide sphere of public
      recognition - but they are there and working diligently and
      effectively behind the scenes.

      Your world consciousness is expanding, and what affects one area
      of the Earth affects it all. And so when we use one area as an
      example, know that it also applies in some measure to every area
      on the Earth. There are sacred places in every part of the Earth,
      the Light of the Creator is radiating down on every part and
      parcel of the Earth. We are present and available to you no matter
      what your circumstances or where you live. And quite possibly,
      some of you who are reading this message will agree to be the
      voice for your area of the world - call on us, we will answer and
      are most desirous to add to our ever-expanding cadre of messengers
      of Light.

      As the pressure and magnitude of God Light increases, more and
      more of humanity will begin to feel ITS effects. Even as your
      technology, and the availability and variety of products
      increases, so does the stress and strain on the psyche increase.
      The great dramas now being played out around the Earth are all a
      result of humanity's focus on the external process of living,
      instead of the internal focus of reconnecting with Spirit.
      Acquisition of wealth and material goods does not bring peace,
      happiness and satisfaction. Seek harmony and unity with your
      Spirit Self and all else will follow. Beloved ones, will you agree
      to be a vessel and bearer of the rarified gift of God Light now
      streaming down upon the Earth? Yes, you are worthy and all you
      have to do is agree and this magnificent gift will seek out that
      Eternal Spark that resides within your core/heart center. Then,
      you will be an example of true happiness and joy as you proceed to
      create your version of paradise on Earth. It is time - come, we will
      show you the way. I AM Archangel Michael and I bring you these
      truths.

      Channeled by Ronna Herman
      *STAR*QUEST* 6005 Clear Creek Drive, Reno, Nv. 89502 USA
      *Phone/Fax: 775-8856-3654
      *Email: ronnastar@...
      *Website: <A HREF="http://www.ronnastar.com">www.ronnastar.com</A>

      Dearest friends: What a busy, but wonderful month. We had about 55
      people at the crystalline activation at Lake Tahoe, California as
      well as a great gathering of our friends from the higher realms.
      One lovely lady said she saw twelve shining, golden angels with
      their wings spread surrounding the group as AA Michael spoke and
      lead us through the activation. His presence was made evident when
      the shadow of a sword suddenly appeared on the ground in the
      middle of our circle, created by the sun filtering through the
      trees. It was not there in the beginning and then suddenly it
      appeared-one of the several lovely miracles of the day. Archangel
      Michael told us of the significance of Lake Tahoe and how it was a
      deep valley during the time of Lemuria. There was a great crystal
      spire in the center and a temple was built around it. There were
      underground caverns which connected Pyramid Lake with Lake Tahoe
      and also Mt. Shasta. Lake Tahoe was in the form of an inverted
      pyramid and was a receiver of Light Frequencies, while Mt.
      Shasta's upward-focused pyramid shape was a sender of frequencies
      from the Earth out into the universe. There is so much new
      information coming forth these days, we must consciously keep
      expanding our minds to integrate it all.

      The I AM Facilitator's Seminar was equally as wonderful. The group
      made an instant soul connection that continued to grow and
      strengthen over our time together, and which will not diminish
      even though we are physically parted. After the very intense
      training/information sessions on Saturday and Sunday, the group
      decided to visit Lake Tahoe early Monday morning before our
      scheduled trip to Pyramid Lake in the afternoon. It seemed most
      appropriate that they visit these two sacred sites in Reno area
      which had just recently been reactivated. They all were impressed
      with the great diversity between the two lakes: the cold,
      crystalline beauty and lushness of Lake Tahoe, versus the stark,
      majestic beauty and feeling of being in the womb of Mother Earth
      as they swam in the warm, salty waters of Pyramid Lake. Later,
      some of the group braved the rugged road that lead to the shore
      closest to the Pyramid where they felt the magnetic energy of the
      Pyramid as well as emotions and remembrances beyond explanation.
      It is true that I shared the gifts I have been given, but the
      gifts I received in return are precious beyond compare. Thanks,
      dear friends, for the wonderful times we shared and the
      memories we created together.

      Love and angel blessings to you all, Ronna

      The information above is presented for your discernment,
      and is courtesy of:
      SpiritWeb
      http://www.spiritweb.org
      http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/inbreath-of-god-herman.html

      *** Have Light - Will Travel ***
      http://axle.adp.wisc.edu/~wxs

      Love and Light
      Paul E Jones
      GraceWatcher@...
      Check out my web site:
      UFOs, ascension, lightwork, Ashtar Command, Pleiadians
      Bible, Jesus, Theosophy, Kabbalah, Keys Of Enoch
      Ascended Masters, Angels, soul traveling, earth mysteries
      http://hometown.aol.com/gracewatcher/

      There is no religion higher than truth