hello

  • Dhee Burr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 1:31 PM
      Dear Friends

      Primarily, hi everyone, I’m a new member of the egroup, and I look
      forward to chatting with you all. Let me tell you a little about
      myself. I am a professional Tarot reader, living in York (United
      Kingdom) learning more every day about our true nature, or at least my
      true nature, after all we all find the stories that are true to us.
      When I wear my pagan hat, I am a follower of Apollo, something that is
      simultaneously very important to me, yet still another story. I am
      Family of Light, an ex-astronomer (i:e: I can follow most of the
      science, but I dropped out of University in my second year), an ex-
      physical theatre performer, a healer, Magickal warrior (that would take
      a lot of explaining as it was practice before I had chance to learn any
      theory, isn’t it great how we can wing it on knowledge that is only half
      remembered or less consciously), and loads of other stuff that again,
      they’re only stories. Pleased to meet you all.

      I am writing about a course I am going on within the month. Now this
      course is absolutely perfect for me. In the language of the Ascension
      crowd, and in my own beliefs I am as they call it a Starseed. I am
      quite happy to carry this story, as it works for me, and makes so much
      sense.

      So the reason I am posting this is to find out a: peoples initial
      reaction to this course, and b: how many others like me are there out
      there. Hello friends, please get in touch through my personal email, as
      well as the groups, in case I have posted this to places where I am no a
      subscriber yet, in my ever expanding egroup travels. If you know anyone
      who would be interested in this email, then please feel free to pass it
      along.

      Basically, if this email is for you, then you will know it. Even if you
      cannot, or do not want to attend the course (like I said, I'm not
      running it, only attending), but have something to say, then please
      reply. I also have full intention of writing a little something ( or
      even a big something) about the course once I am on the other side of
      it. If you are interested, then post me.

      So, here it is........

      THIS IS A CLARION CALL to all star-seeded lightworkers.
      The experiment in duality is complete.
      RECALL *** RECALL *** RECALL.

      Even if you have never heard these words before, you know who you are.
      You were born with a mission that has stayed forever on the periphery of
      your ever expanding awareness. You have the knowledge that there is
      always more to your self and the universe. You came here to perform
      with a script guided from within, as simple and complex as you make it.
      The time for processing karma is done.

      LET FREEDOMS SONG BE SUNG AGAIN UPON THIS SACRED EARTH

      THE FOUNDATION FOR THE INSPIRERS PRESENTS:-

      GROUNDING THE LOVE
      RIGHT RIGHT
      HERE NOW

      SAT 1 SUN 9
      JULY JULY
      DEEP SPACE MULTIDIMENSIONAL SHIFT

      Shamballa Diamond Frequency
      TEACHER / MASTER Attunements
      into
      The activated SACRED MER-KA-BA fields
      initiating
      PERSONAL AND PLANETARY MASTERY
      Making our journeys of Power, Wisdom and Love in the countryside
      8 DAY INTENSIVE

      Facilitated by the MAHATMA and the DEEP SPACE Families

      PLANETARY MASTERY

      Goddess Gaia has just received an initiation , her ASCENSION. May 5th
      brought a solar system planetary alignment, and for the second time
      since creation a pure channel came into being and the planet was flooded
      with high frequency light energy from the Grand Central Sun. ALL beings
      who are holding the light through prayer, meditation, lightwork or
      simply living a sacred path created a body of light around Goddess Gaia
      and enabled her to receive her mastery with grace. No major Earth
      changes occurred and now is the time to integrate the second dawn. This
      astrological configuration came before during the time of Sananda’s
      ministry as Jesus as he brought the Christ-light and the message of
      unconditional love to humanity. However now the GREAT WORK is that
      every human being has the choice to be Christed, to walk in Mastery and
      truly embody the spirit of the whole-y man/woman. Now is the time for
      humanity to integrate this shift, the ascension has already been
      completed.

      GROUNDING THE LOVE is a deep space mandala holding the framework and
      creating the opportunity for beings who are RECALLED to ground and
      anchor their personal and planetary MASTERY NOW

      THE VISION

      The 8 day intensive is a MULTI-DIMENSIONAL group consciousness
      experience, its aim is to ground the Universal Law of the One. Through
      the coming together of human consciousness a Divine mandala is created
      and a portal is birthed, for the group body to anchor the light
      frequencies and new patterns into Goddess Gaia’s body, into the light
      grids and into the group consciousness of humanity. It is also an
      opportunity to reclaim personal Self-Mastery and experience the personal
      dream MANIFEST.

      THE SPACE

      A sacred village created from natural structures used by indigenous
      peoples globally is created on the land, providing a communion space for
      attunement to the Devic Kingdom, the nature spirits, the Rainbow
      Serpents, Earth medicine and the lovely Lady being Gaia. Within this
      there is the opportunity to create ones own sacred spaces and camps.

      A native American Indian prophecy said the Rainbow people will walk the
      Earth with one heart, one mind and one soul, resonating in their own
      sovereignty. That time is NOW

      The 8-day intensive course content will include:-

      * Basic and Advanced Sacred MERKABA techniques
      (full certification to practitioner status)
      Activation of the spirit Light Body, training in reclaiming
      one’s
      multi-dimensional awareness and high frequency energy work.

      * SHAMBALLA Multi-dimensional Healing system Initiations to
      Master teacher Level (full certification)

      * Group MERKABA Light work
      Inter-dimensional travel and consciousness raising experiences.

      * Full Integration of 4D consciousness
      Grounding the MAHATMA Light Body / DNA reprogramming
      Grounding the I AM presence /
      Building the RAINBOW BRIDGE

      * Crystalline Consciousness and Light Re-Encodement Initiations

      * CHANNELLING, receiving clear guidance with the Ascended Masters,
      Angels, Celestial Beings and Extra-terrestrial races

      * Connecting in full Love Consciousness with GODDESS GAIA

      * Deep Space devotional World Music and Decrees

      * MAYAN Ceremony and Intergalactic identity

      * Thing Place Initiations

      * Earth Medicine to ground the Dream here and NOW

      * Deep Space Organic Manna kitchen and food circle
      * Deep Space Village Integration in beautifully created communal
      spaces

      * Constructing Stargates, Sacred Geometry’s, Mandalas, and Stone
      Circles

      * Sweat Lodge,

      * Daily talking circle

      A detailed Manual of all the workshop content will be given to each
      participant for use in healing, teaching and life practice

      THE MAHATMA FAMILY
      Steve and Claire are a couple, living with their young family in York,
      having experienced powerful re-awakenings to Source energy. They have
      trained with Gary Smith (USA) and Hari Das Melchizedek (Scotland) in
      MERKABA, SHAMBALLA and Soul Consciousness.

      THE DEEP SPACE FAMILY
      Spiral and Shimuna are twins, born in Petersfield, sharing their light
      globally with the international Rainbow Family. They have spent the
      last four years travelling and profoundly changing peoples lives with
      their devotional music, Earth Medicine and powerful God/Goddess Force
      presence

      It is through the grace of the One that it is our honour to share these
      teachings as a way of saying thank you.
      WHO ARE THE INSPIRERS?
      In Atlantis there lived an advanced civilisation of beings who
      were living in Mastery, in tune with Universal Laws, creators of instant
      manifestation. Their mission was to co-create the planets ascension and
      the evolution of humanity. Twelve groups of extra-terrestrial races
      lived in harmony for a very long time, until one of the group, in tune
      with the Divine Plan, began to express their Mastery without Love and
      this turned into power and greed. This lead to the downfall of
      Atlantis. However the Ascended Master St. Germain lead a group out from
      the land mass known as Atlantis before the Fall to carry the light codes
      and keys, the living library of information. This group was known as
      the Inspirers, who carried the information and seeded it into all the
      eastern religions and mystery schools, into the five sacred languages,
      and it is St. Germain who has returned to this moment in time NOW to
      activate the information of freedom and love

      WORKSHOP DETAILS

      Venue: Merryfield Glen in deepest Nidderdale, at the heart of Yorkshire
      8 - DAY INTENSIVE Saturday 1st - Sunday 9th July
      Min. Donation £520 Payment plan available
      To secure a place a deposit is required
      (suggested amount £233)

      Contact Claire at The Foundation For the Inspirers
      for a chat or more information on 01904 541162
      e-mail: catwitch@...
      We are currently co-ordinating a diary of GROUNDING THE LOVE to be held
      at sacred sites nationally and internationally.
      For more information or to co-ordinate/promote this workshop in your
      area, please feel free to phone for a chat.

      To conform with and bridge our new ready language with the wisdom of the
      traditions, the following certification will be given:-

      * Practitioner Status of the Sacred Basic and Advanced
      MERKABA practice
      * Master-Teacher and Practitioner Status of the
      SHAMBALLA Multi-dimensional Healing System
      * Graduate of the 8 Day Mastery Intensive
      From the Foundation of the Inspirers

      UNITE WITH US IN GROUNDING AND AWAKENING THE NEW
      CITIES OF LIGHT ON THIS GREEN AND PLEASANT LAND

      --
      Dhee Burr

      --
      Dhee Burr