The Earth Mission Codes

  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2000
      The Earth Mission Codes
      by Jelaila Starr

      The following codes are being given as a wake-up call for all
      starseeds, walk-ins and lightworkers. Within these codes are
      indicators of the mission that each of us has come here to
      fulfill.

      The codes are geometric and form a language. It is the language
      of our DNA and also the general galactic language known as Haburu.
      These codes are also embedded in your DNA and your DNA is the
      language of Haburu.

      Instead of giving you just abstract geometric shapes such as lines
      and circles, it was decided long ago to embed these symbols, this
      language within stories, objects, sounds, stones, and colors.
      Since humans are equipped with the unique ability to feel
      emotions, these various items would, when experienced through
      sight and sound, engender strong emotional reactions and with that
      reaction would be a sense of knowing, of remembrance.

      Each symbol embedded within the stories carries a time lock that
      would be triggered into action in connection with a planetary
      alignment. That alignment will come about during the time of May
      3-5, 2000. Hence the reason for explaining the codes, the codes
      we call the Earth Mission Codes.

      The Earth Mission Codes, not only carry your mission they also
      carry your history. Each story is a part of the history of one of
      the 3 Earth Grand Experiments, the grand experiments of polarity
      integration, as well as the history of Nibiru and the
      human/reptilian conflict. You, as a soul, at one time or another,
      were a part of one or more of these experiments and that is why
      you are here on earth today.

      As part of providing these codes they are separated into groups
      with each group representing a certain group of individuals and
      their soul group assignment. Please remember that you may find
      yourself drawn to symbols in each of the groups.

      Let's begin with the 1st Earth Grand Experiment and give the
      stories that contain its symbols along with an explanation of the
      overall mission for that group of individuals.

      Lyran Avyon, the 1st Earth Grand Experiment

      Located in the Vega star system of Lyra this was the first human
      colony and the original home of the Humans. This experiment ended
      with the first major war between the Humans and the Reptilians,
      who had settled on the neighboring planet. It set up the
      emotional block between the two races that has been passed down
      through the timelines, dimensions and generations to our present
      day.

      Story of Pegasus
      The Pelegai Symbol
      The Harp
      The Lion People
      The Dragon People
      The Great Pyramid
      The Goddesses Sekmet and Bast
      Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut of the 18th Dynasty
      Feng Shui
      The 13th sign of the zodiac, Ophiuchus
      The colors purple, lavender, and royal blue
      Chrysocola, Amethyst, Quartz crystal, and Aquamarine (blue)
      The ancient language called Haburu
      The 1st Great Galactic War

      The Lyran or Pelegaian Group assignment is one of teaching
      polarity integration. These individuals find embracing the Dark
      side to be most natural and the concept of roles are an easy and
      logical concept for them to grasp.

      These individuals feel most comfortable moving beyond the "love
      and light" belief system, preferring to show their real selves,
      i.e., their Dark sides as well as their Light sides. They have
      the intrinsic understanding that the Dark has significant value in
      the process of spiritual evolution. The Lyran soul group is being
      brought together even as we speak.

      Pleiadian Avyon, the 2nd Earth Grand Experiment

      Located in the Pleiadian Star System this was the second time
      polarity integration was attempted with the result being a
      polarization to the Light and eventual stagnation of spiritual
      growth. This planet was destroyed when the humans used their
      advanced technology to destroy the invading forces of reptilian
      hybrids that in turn destroyed their own planet.

      Those souls tied to this planet's history will in many cases have
      a connection to Sirius B and the planet Rizq in the Orion
      Constellation where a portion of the humans were taken after
      Sirius B imploded. The remaining portions of the humans were
      given earth, and are affiliated with the Christos Group.

      The primary mission of this soul group is to assist the people of
      earth in moving beyond the temptation to polarize to the light
      (unity consciousness out of balance becomes the hive mentality.)
      They are also here to teach that fighting the dark is not the way
      to break free of its embrace. There are here to find the way out,
      the way of compassion. Those involved in exposing the reptilian
      control of earth are usually of this group.

      Sirius B
      The Dolphins
      The Flute
      A blue planet with 2 suns
      Camelot
      Avalon
      Excalibur, the sword
      King Arthor and his Knights
      Merlin
      Orion
      The Planet Rizq
      The Lizard People
      The Orion Black League (Human resistance fighters on Rizq)
      Ashtar, head of the resistance fighters fighting against reptilian
      control (this is news to me)
      Mystery School Teachings
      Order of Melchezidek
      Queen Nefertiti of the 18th Dynasty
      Pharoah Ankhnaten of the 18th Dynasty

      Pleiadian Terra, the 3nd Earth Grand Experiment and home of the
      Etheric Sirians

      Those of the Christos group, the name we have given to the Etheric
      Sirians' group assignment, are drawn to help mother earth. They
      are the ones who will work to safeguard our environment. Certain
      of them bring the technology of the future that will restore the
      3D earth as well as prepare us for a new 5D earth.

      This group is also in alliance with highly evolved Dragon people
      who are working for integration and peace between the humans and
      reptilians.

      A white dove inside a circle of blue
      The cross
      Jesus
      Sound, toning
      Nature spirits
      Angels
      Archangels
      Mother Mary
      Sananda
      Sanat Kumara
      Wiccan
      Rose quartz
      Nikola Tesla, his life, and technological inventions

      The Greater Nibiruan Council Group Assignment:

      The Nibiruan Council group assignment is to assist the earth by
      providing the comprehensive educational program for the people of
      earth. This will be a vast linking of teachers and healer/teachers
      who feel passionate about teaching the people the techniques
      needed to empower them. They are unique in that they desire to put
      the power in the hands of the people by teaching them the
      techniques instead of holding the techniques secret. They are the
      new teachers who teach by example.

      This global link-up will be accomplished mostly via the Internet.
      These are the teachers and healers who are feeling the call to
      teach and to create web pages. This group will also bring about
      the new communities and the new economy all served mainly through
      the Internet. The Internet will be the bridge and new
      infrastructure of the 5th dimensional earth.

      Nibiru
      The Pleiades
      Sirius
      Orion
      The colors gold and magenta
      Lapis Lazuli and Malachite
      12 Tribes of Israel
      Enochian teachings
      The Caduceus
      Star of David

      You may find that you are drawn to symbols in each of the major
      three categories. That is to be expected since the groups work
      together on the overall plan for earth. Which group you most
      likely fit in can be determined by the amount of symbols that
      attract you within that category.

      These symbols are being given to help you find clues to your
      mission particular mission. As you identify with one particular
      group over the others, make a verbal intent that you are willing
      to play your part and fulfill your assignment. Then watch to see
      how you begin to connect with people who have the same general
      mission and therefore, are part of your group. This is happening
      for me right now. I am meeting many lion and dragon people that
      share the Lyran group assignment. It is amazing!

      One thing to remember, we have all done this before on the first
      and second Earth Grand Experiments and of course the Sirius B
      experience (not considered one of the grand experiments but close
      to it, see We are the Nibiruans.) Each time we go through one of
      these experiences we move that much closer to learning how to
      acheive integration. It is believed that we have learned enough
      from those experiments to complete polarity integration this time
      around. Acceptance is the key, acceptance of all things, both
      Light and Dark, as having a value. Acceptance is the way out of
      blame, shame, guilt, depression and overall victimhood.
      Acceptance is compassion in action!

      We have been given the Multi-dimensional Keys of Compassion to
      achieve acceptance. Now is our time. We knew it was coming. Time
      to step up to the plate and verbally accept your mission. Say to
      your guides, "I am willing to take on my mission even though I do
      not know what all it will entail, I am willing to do it anyway.
      So be it, let it be done." If you are one who has been searching
      for your mission, this verbal intent will cause it to begin to
      manifest. I can guarantee it. So hold on to your hats as your
      world begins to change and people, opportunities and funding come
      forth for you to complete your assignment.

      Know that there will be blocks, but these are your fuel for
      ascension. Use The Multi-dimensional Keys of Compassion to clear
      them and keep moving on. You have plenty of help and emotional
      support available to you, but the ultimate power to achieve your
      mission is already within you.

      If you have questions about the codes, don't hesitate to contact
      me. The Nibiruan Council's General Forum is where I request you
      to post them. If you wish to talk to Devin or other members of
      the Nibiruan Council, contact them mentally. They do hear you.

      If you question whether they have heard you and have answered, do
      what they taught me to do. Ask for confirmation to be given in 24
      hours or less and in a way that you can't possibly misinterpret.
      And if by chance you miss the answer, ask that they continue to
      give it until you either get it or no longer want the answer.
      State this request verbally so that it is anchored in 3D. This is
      one of the secrets to manifesting.

      In closing I encourage you to ponder these symbols and ask your
      guides to explain what they mean and your connection to them. I
      have no idea why some of them are on this list, but since I am
      just the messenger, I don't have to know. And I do not say that
      these are all the signs, you will probably come up with others.
      If so, please post those on the Council General Forum as well.
      Let's come together and get the ball rolling. The time is at
      hand.

      I am with you always,
      Jelaila Starr
      The Nibiruan Council
      www.NibiruanCouncil.com
      http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/earth_mission_codes.html

      Love and Light
      Paul E Jones
      GraceWatcher@...
      check out my web site:

      UFO's, Ascension, Lightwork, Ashtar Command, Pleiadians
      Bible, Jesus, Keys of Enoch, Soul Traveling, Earth Mysteries
      http://hometown.aol.com/gracewatcher/
      There is no religion higher than truth