The SECOND COMING Website

  • MILSON
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
      Due to technical problems, messages from Sananda from 24th February onwards were not  received until today, therefore two web pages have been updated with the new messages as follows:

      February 2006:  http://insights2.org/SecondComing/Sananda602.html and
      March 2006:      http://insights2.org/SecondComing/Sananda603.html

      Milson
    • Nita Wolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
        I am requesting that "Milson" take me off of her
        address list for further mailings. I do not want any
        more messages about what you think Sananda is
        channeling through you. It doesn't feel "right" to
        me!
        Nita Wolf

        http://mail.yahoo.com