Serious Times..........

  • mysticlove_79
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      I have found that when I get a Channeling from Michael Ellegion
      that I receive the truth from a vary high perspective check him out.
      I have been using him for 25 years as a channel for higher
      information, which of course we all receive but few of us have the
      clarity to acknowledge it and act upon it.

      The time is now and we are the people! Find out why you
      incarnated at this time and your true life mission and purpose.
      Activate yourself and activate the planet for the good of god and
      all that live upon this planet. Awaken!

      Be true to your Mission's many blessings to you all. -Samuela

      www.channelforthemasters.com