Some thoughts from GraceWatcher - 11-10-2005

  • gracewatcher@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
      Learn to let yourself be guided into truth. We will  know what we need to
      know, when we need to know that. We don't have to feel  badly about taking our
      own time to reach our insights. We don't have to force  insight or awareness
      before it's time.

      Yes! Maybe the whole world saw a  particular truth in our life, and we denied
      it - until we were ready to deal  with it. That is our business, and our
      right! Our process is our own, and we  will discover our truths at the right time,
      when we are ready, when the learning  experience is complete.

      The most growth-producing concept we can develop for  others and ourselves is
      to allow ourselves to have our own process. We can give  and receive support
      and encouragement while we go through this process. We can  listen to others
      and say what we think. We can set boundaries and take care of  ourselves, when
      needed. But we still give others and ourselves the right to grow  at our own
      pace, without judgment, and with much trust that all is well and is  on
      schedule.

      When we are ready, when the time is right, and when our Higher  Power is
      ready - we will know what we need to know.
      Today, I will let  myself and others have our own pace and time schedule for
      growth and  change. I will trust that I will be empowered with insights and
      the tools for  dealing with these insights, at the right time.
      --------------------------------
      Life's Instructions from The Dalai Lama

      Take  into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
      When  you lose, don't lose the lesson.

      Follow the three Rs : Respect for self,  respect for others, responsibility
      for all your actions.

      Remember that not  getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of
      luck.

      Learn the  rules so you know how to break them properly.

      Don't let a little dispute  injure a great friendship.

      When you realize you've made a mistake, take  immediate steps to correct it.
      Spend some time alone every day.

      Open your  arms to change, but don't let go of your values.

      Remember that silence is  sometimes the best answer.

      Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get  older and think back, you'll
      be able to enjoy it a second time.

      A loving  atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.

      In disagreements  with loved ones, deal only with the current situation.
      Don't bring up the  past.

      Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
      Be gentle  with the earth.

      Once a year, go someplace you've never been  before.

      Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for  each other
      exceeds your need for each other.
      Let's just say...
      you're driving down  the road listening to some hip-hop, happy kind-of-music.
      Then after a while, you  decide you want to hear something else, may-be some
      classic rock. Would you just  hope that the hip-hop station starts playing
      rock? Would you visualize it, and  say, "YES! I believe in the magic! I know that
      thoughts become things! I can  "see" the Boss now, I can hear the E-Street
      band. Thank you Universe in advance,  thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so
      grateful!"?

      "Or after thinking  about what you wanted, would you change the station?
      Good.   Just  checking.

      Rock on,
      --The Universe
      ------------------------------------

      From the Desk of Anyeot GraceWatcher
      Dr. Paul E. Jones M.Div. D.D.
      ------------------------------------
      AIM= GraceWatcher
      Yahoo= GraceWatcher
      ICQ= 10929390
      --------------------------------------
      pauljones@...
      GraceWatcher@...

      ---------------------------------------
      Sharing the Oneness of God, Religion, and Humanity
      www.gracewatcher.org

      ---------------------------------------
      Watch your thoughts, they become words.
      Watch your words, they become actions.
      Watch your actions, they become habits.
      Watch your habits, they become character.
      Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

      ====================

      check out my online bookstore
      www.lulu.com/gracewatcher
    • Peter Anton
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
        It's sentiments such as these that keep me a proud member of ULC.

        Thanks, GraceWatcher

        Rev. Peter Anton, ULC
        Epiphany Services
        Tucson, AZ

[...]