Science and Religion

  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2000
      Here's a difference between science and religion: Their effect
      on mankind. Science made it possible to create all those
      material goods that have become such an essential part of life.
      In fact, if it wasn't for science, specialization of thought
      wouldn't really be possible since we would be spending all our
      time struggling to survive. Religion is responsible for some
      happiness and some suffering. It is responsible for many wars
      and unjust persecution, yet it has also saved many lives and
      comforted many minds. I see them as two different ways to answer
      the same questions. Science generally looks to patterns of
      behavior in our reality, whereas religions 'create' or believe in
      their own realities, in an attempt to understand ourselves and our
      purpose.

      Love and Light
      Paul Jones
      GraceWatcher@...
      check out my web site:

      UFO's, Ascension, Lightwork, Ashtar Command, Pleiadians
      Bible, Jesus, Keys of Enoch, Soul Traveling, Earth Mysteries
      http://hometown.aol.com/gracewatcher/
      There is no religion higher than truth