SYMPTOMS OF SPIRITUAL AWAKENING

  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      SYMPTOMS OF SPIRITUAL AWAKENING

      1. Changing sleep patterns
      2. Activity at the crown
      3. Sudden waves of emotion
      4. Old "stuff" seems to be coming up
      5. Changes in weight
      6. Changes in eating habits
      7. Food intolerances, allergies you never had before
      8. Amplification of the senses
      9. Skin eruptions
      10. Episodes of intense energy followed by periods of lethargy and fatigue
      11. Changes in prayer and meditation
      12. Power surges
      13. A range of physical manifestations
      14. Looking younger
      15. Vivid dreams
      16. Events that completely alter your life
      17. A desire to break free from restrictive patterns, life-
      draining jobs, consumptive lifestyles, and toxic people or situations
      18. Emotional and mental confusion
      19. Introspection, solitude and loss of interest in more extraverted activities
      20. Creativity bursts
      21. A perception that time is accelerating
      22. A sense of impendingness
      23. Impatience
      24. A deep yearning for meaning, purpose, spiritual connection, and revelation
      25. A sense that you are somehow different
      26. "Teachers" appear everywhere
      27. You find a spiritual track that makes sense to you
      28. You are moving through learning and personal issues at a rapid pace
      29. Invisible presences
      30. Portents, visions, "illusions", numbers and symbols
      31. Increased integrity
      32. Harmony with seasons and cycles
      33. Electrical and mechanical malfunctions
      34. Increased synchronicity and many other small miracles
      35. Increased intuitive abilities and altered states of consciousness
      36. Communication with Spirit
      37. A sense of Oneness with all
      38. Moments of joy and bliss
      39. Integration
      40. Living with purpose
      41. Feeling closer to animals, rock, and plants
      42. Seeing beings of other dimensions
      43. Seeing a person's true form
      44. Physically manifesting thoughts and desires
      45. Left-brain fogginess
      46. Dizziness
      47. Falling, having accidents, breaking bones
      48. Heart palpitations
      49. Faster hair and nail growth
      50. A desire to find your soul mate or twin flame
      51. Memories surface
      52. Other chakra openings

      This came from the Desk of GraceWatcher
      Spirituality, Metaphysical and Paranormal Studies
      "We Are Spiritual Beings Having a Human Experience"
      **************************
      Love and Light
      Paul E Jones
      email addresses
      GraceWatcher@...
      GraceWatcher@...
      AIM- GraceWatcher
      Yahoo- GraceWatcher
      ICQ- 10929390
      Web Site
      UFOs, Paranormal, Lightwork, Ascension, Keys of Enoch, Theosophy, Kabbalah
      Psychology, Philosophy, World Religions, Earth Changes and Mysteries
      http://hometown.aol.com/gracewatcher

      For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
      For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it.
      For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
      "God grant me the vision to see beyond the illusions of this world,
      grant me the ears to hear beyond the words to the true meaning and grant me
      a voice in which I can speak truth and compassion in your name.