Lessons From Trees

  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
      I found this on another list, thought you would enjoy it

      LESSONS FROM TREES

      1. It's important to have roots.

      2. In today's complex world, it pays to branch out.

      3. If you really believe in something, don't be afraid to go out on a limb.

      4. Be flexible so you don't break when a harsh wind blows.

      5. Sometimes you have to shed your old bark in order to grow.

      6. If you want to maintain accurate records, keep a log.

      7. It's okay to be a late bloomer.

      8. Avoid people who would like to cut you down.

      9. As you approach the autumn of your life, you will show your true colors.

      10.You could be Brilliant! in other words "bloom where you are planted"

      This came from the Desk of GraceWatcher Outreach
      Catholic, Biblical, Metaphysical and Paranormal Studies
      "We Are Spiritual Beings Having a Human Experience"
      **************************
      Love and Light
      Paul E Jones
      email addresses
      GraceWatcher@...
      GraceWatcher@...
      AIM- GraceWatcher
      Yahoo- GraceWatcher
      MSN- GraceWatcher
      ICQ- 10929390
      Web Site
      UFOs, Paranormal, Lightwork, Ascension, Keys of Enoch, Theosophy, Kabbalah
      Psychology, Philosophy, World Religions, Earth Changes and Mysteries
      http://www.gracewatcher.com

      For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
      For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it.
      For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
      "God grant me the vision to see beyond the illusions of this world,
      grant me the ears to hear beyond the words to the true meaning and grant me
      a voice in which I can speak truth and compassion in your name.

    • balawales@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2003
        Sure do like what you send. How do I join in the chats? Mike Brewer/Chaplain Point Man Ministries/ Tucson ,Az/