Fw: [Light_Path] prayer for our wonderful men and women who are in the war

  • manifestreality
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2003

      Prayer wheel for our soldiers...please don't break it.  Send this on after a short prayer.

        Prayer Wheel"God, hold our troops in your loving hands.  Protect them as they protect us.  Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need.  Amen."When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops in Afghanistan and around the world.  Then send this to people listed in your address book.  Do not stop the wheel, please...this can be very powerful.Of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine & others deployed in harm's way, prayer is the very best one.

      Sunday Services on line -- 11:00 a.m. eastern at http://spiritualodyssey.net/chat.html
      Mediation at at 11:50