  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003

      MARCH 21, 2003 Please share this message with everyone.

      EQUINOX is the PERFECT TIME to Create PEACE on EARTH!
      Since 1995 I have been the instigator for a global Solar Meditation called The Solar Wave that takes place on Equinox. I don't think I have felt more impassioned about this Meditation than this year. With the insanity and threats of mass disharmony penetrating our minds, I don't think there is a more important time to work with Heaven and Earth to help awaken humanity. I invite you, and all your relations, to come together at sunrise in a place of power of your choice on March 21, 2003, and focus on a positive future for our families, communities countries and planet. I decided to be in the most harmonious and peaceful place I know of, Palenque Mexico. Where will you be?

      Why the Equinox?
      At sunrise on Equinox the SUN is equal between Northern and Southern hemispheres and at a mid point between Heaven and Earth. This creates a sacred solar cross in the cosmos which emanates a beautifully harmonious energy that washes over the planet in a wave of light. When we work with this solar energy on a conscious level the power is accelerated. When we work with this energy in groups it is multiplied a hundred fold, but if we work with it globally its power to heal, harmonize, illuminate and create peace is UNMEASURABLE.

      March 21, 2003 is the beginning of a Mayan cycle that gives us the ability to let go of the past and simply start over! In Mayan Astrology, March 21, 2003 is 1 MANIK. This is a powerfully transforming day that we can begin again with new intent and at the same time unify, bring together all that has been separate. When we join this day with our positive intent, coupled in the perfectly balanced Equinox energies, we have a awesome opportunity to change our minds on a global level. This is a opportunity to begin living peace. This day will not happen again for 52 years.

      Now I know I might get into trouble here by saying this .... but praying for peace isn't going to work.... never has, and never will. Before you send me a nasty letter, just listen to my thoughts here. Do you remember the time you were beginning to understand that you were God, a part of God , co-creator with God. I’ll give you a clue it was about the same time your guides seam to quit working for you? Remember when they backed up and let you flog around like a fish out of water?

      If you place yourself in God's shoes, moccasins, boots, high heals... what ever, did you realize that you began to manifest as God does! Wow, neat huh? But did anyone tell you what that meant? I don’t think so! Well I will let you in on a little secret… what God feels happens, simple as that. When you feel there is war, famine, illness, hate ... the God in you is put into action, and it will all come to pass. If you pray for a sick friend , what you are saying to the universe is... my friend is sick. When we arrange global peace prayers... we are telling the universe we do not have peace. If you feel the world is in turmoil.... well you are adding to that consciousness. Praying for anything is like getting half way across the bridge… If you pray for something, you believe you have a need and at the same time you belive you have the power to change it. You simply neutralize yourself. You don’t have the power to get across the bridge. Bummer isn’t it.

      So how can you feel peaceful and abundant in seemingly tough times. Well you can do what I do. I unplug the TV, cancel the newspaper, and proceed to have a really good time. I plan my life AS IF everything is wonderful, healthy, peaceful and abundant etc. When we act as if, what we are creating is exactly what we want.

      My Inca Spiritual teacher Willaru Huayta, taught me a wonderful process that literally destroys the negative and replaces it with a positive. He teaches that any negative thought or feeling is a negative ego. Willaru views these thoughts as illegal passengers in our life and understands they have nothing to do with who we really are. They are nothing but little parasites that we simply starve to death by not feeding them. In other words we simply erase it them from our minds. The negative thought is just a little mosquito to swat away.

      Now keep in mind that we are still part of the collective conscious and there are a lot of folks out there preparing their hearts for drama, turmoil, war and death. So is our duty as light workers - God beings - to have a really amazingly good time and LET THE JOY OUT so fully that we literally starve out negative consciousness and undo some damage other unconsciously are doing to our collective bliss. The more Bliss we feel, the better it gets, and everyone on the planet will benefit.

      I know we can starve away the desire for war, hate, lack and all the negative disharmonies in the world by just ignoring them - changing our minds. I am not asking us to put our heads in the sand and live in denial. I am asking all of us to not give these negatives any more of our precious energy. We need to quit being the mosquito’s food source after all we got better things to do with our energy right? It is so empowering when we see the evil, hate and war and consciously choose not to give them any energy. What if we just got simply bored with war and hate and gossip and drama and violence and pain... do you these things could exist? No way! The world is the way it is because of the collective consciousness and sadly enough we are a part of that conciseness, Me included... So kill the those sick little bugs that keep you thinking, feeling in the negative.

      So again I invite you this Spring Equinox at sunrise on March 21. 2003. I invited you to live your bliss, to live Love, Peace, Harmony, Absolute Limitlessness and Freedom. AND do it so abundantly that all humankind will feel the shift. AND remember to have a really good time while doing so. LAUGH and SING, HUG EVERYONE and be JOYOUS for in doing so we do change the world, absolutely. ~~

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in is an internationally known speaker, author, clairvoyant, and sacred site essence formulator. Aluna guides yearly spiritual pilgrimages to Inca and Mayaworlds. Offers Star Elder Sessions and has been called a modern mystic and psycho-geographical healer, but Aluna considers herself simply a spiritual archaeologist. Aluna is author of Mayan Astrology and her articles and services have been accepted world-wide. Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988, Sedona AZ 86339 Ph: 928-282-6292 Webpage: www.1spirit.com/alunajoy - E-mail alunajoy@...

      The Influence of Intentions on World Peace

      Like wind in the leaves, the mutual feelings of crowds and nations stir us to action, and shape our daily lives. Collective emotions become the magnet to which we are attracted like iron filings. The depth of passion felt within each of us, is a part of the intensity of feelings in distant places without names the world over. In this way the "psychic internet" existed long before the electronic one. Our interconnectedness is a fact of life, from the most basic instinctual levels, to the most advanced intellectual and spiritual plateaus. The states of mind of each person, group and nation, set into motion the trends of action for the next moment, the next hour and even the next decade. Despair or delight, fear and love are contagious things, traveling from person to person in never-ending streams. They flow without international boundary and observe no cultural barriers, via the natural laws which cause the universe to function as it does..

      Just as the quality of inner emotion and intention of a given person molds the events of their personal lives, so too do the collective feelings and intentions of humanity, continuously shape international relations. We cannot escape this fact of natural law, but we CAN take advantage of it for the betterment of our species. These facts reflect the fluid nature of consciousness...it is a very permeable medium. It is within our power to consciously hold those states of mind which create world peace, and thereby set into motion the psychic winds of change for the betterment of humanity. It is profoundly useful to finally realize, that what we do on the inside of our being, intimately effects the external, physical world, just as much as physical actions. Seeing this fully, the people of all nations will then be enabled to break the historical cycles of warfare that plague the globe today. They will use this self-realized power of intention and inner feeling, to create a world of progressive and mutual benefit.

      The planetary condition we see before us is a mirror of our collective inner state. It is a reflection of both inner chaos and growing wisdom, which will test our evolutionary fitness to survive and grow beyond these primitive times. To go extinct or evolve will be determined by which intentions we choose to cultivate. The wars and civil strife going on RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT, are but the collective symptoms of the inner unrest within individuals the world over. This is the modern group mind reality, a fact that is far more pertinent than which political party, religion, philosophy or nation one may belong to.

      Although the faces of generals and politicians may change, it is essentially the same phenomena of inner struggle we see today, that has been witnessed throughout history. Warlike intentions and artificial values give rise to international disaster. History repeats itself, because our own inner hostilities and dissatisfaction keep repeating themselves. To recognize this fact is the first and most critical step for world peace and peacefulness. The next step is to change our daily lives in accord with spiritual realization. How we live effects world change far more readily than any vote cast, petition signed or politician elected.

      To truly progress we must stay focused upon spiritual good will, with the full knowledge that any irrationally held hostilities, are ultimately an intentional self-destructiveness. The body of humanity to which we belong is an indivisible collective, and we are its psychic cells and tissues.. For our own sake and self preservation, we must render aid to our neighbors and neighboring countries through such knowledge, with an enthusiasm born of spiritual understanding.

      It is our task to INTEND progressive relations into place, KNOWING that there is simply no alternative for our survival and prosperity as a species. In this way love, clarity and progressive relations among nations and neighborhoods, will find their manifestation in world events. From Matthew Webb www.eoni.com/~visionquest

      This came from the Desk of GraceWatcher
      "We Are Spiritual Beings Having a Human Experience"
      Love and Light
      Paul E Jones
      email addresses
      AIM- GraceWatcher
      Yahoo- GraceWatcher
      MSN- GraceWatcher
      ICQ- 10929390
      Web Site
      UFOs, Paranormal, Lightwork, Ascension, Keys of Enoch, Theosophy, Kabbalah
      Ascended Masters, Angels, Star-Seeds, Walk-Ins, Pyramids, Earth Mysteries