Angel Poem

  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002

      From the Desk of GraceWatcher@...
      "We Are Spiritual Beings Having a Human Experience"

      Angels

      Angels are the guardians of hope and wonder,
      the keepers of magic and dreams.

      Angels watch over you where ever you go,
      keeping each day perfect
      and promising a bright new tomorrow.

      Wherever there is love,
      an angel is flying by.

      Your guardian angel knows you inside and out
      and loves you just the way you are.

      Angels keep it simple and always travel light.
      Remember to leave space in your relationships
      so the angels have room to play.

      Your guardian angel helps you find a place
      when you feel there is no place to go.

      Whenever you feel lonely,
      a special angel drops in for tea.

      Angels are with you every step of the way
      and help you soar with amazing grace.

      After all, we are angels in training;
      all we have to do is spread our wings and fly.

      ~ Author Unknown

      Love and Light
      Paul E Jones
      email addresses/
      GraceWatcher@...
      GraceWatcher@...
      AIM- GraceWatcher
      Yahoo- GraceWatcher
      ICQ- 10929390
      Web Site/
      UFOs, Paranormal, Lightwork, Ascension, Keys of Enoch, Theosophy, Kabbalah
      Ascended Masters, Angels, Star-Seeds, Walk-Ins, Pyramids, Earth Mysteries
      www.gracewatcher.com
      ).