THE PLEIADIAN GATEWAY ACTIVATION Dec 12 to Jan 13 ~

  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2002
      From the Desk of GraceWatcher@...
      "We Are Spiritual Beings Having a Human Experience"

      ~ From: John W. Moore ~

      Subject:  World Wide Linkup -December 31st, 2002 - Please Network
      Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:11:49 -0600

      A WORLD MESSAGE ABOUT THE PORTAL PERIOD FROM DEC 12TH TO JAN 13TH , 2002

      THE PLEIADIAN GATEWAY ACTIVATION

      Blessings to all LovelightEarthworkers,

      Over the Dec12 -Jan13 period, The Pleiadian Gateway of Lovelight is
      opening through Earth for the assistance of all the new children of Earth
      presently under the age of 7 years old.  This is a sacred time for all on
      the planet as these new waves of higher frequency lovelight stream through
      this gateway
      entering the Earth's grids and into the energy bodies of all on Earth,
      allowing a time of resolution for all that may have occurred to you up
      until the age of 7 years.  It is at this time that all children begin to
      form
      a new chakra system building on  the original chakra system that is
      developed through birth.  This original chakra system formed within the
      womb,holds the original body of innocence, a body that in most adults is
      protected and hidden because of previous experiences met as a child between
      birthing and 7 years old.

      The Pleiadian Gateway is opening as a gift for all on the planet that
      have been calling to Source for assistance for the children of Earth and
      assistance for all adults in their process of opening to their original
      innocence, faith, trust, purity and full contact again with the Spirit of
      Love and Oneness.  It will offer all children under 7, assistance to
      hold their divine vibration and to not close connection to their innocence,
      trust, purity and faith in the Spirit of Love and Oneness.  The Gateway
      will mother their newly birthing chakra systems and create a permanent
      strengthening of the petals within each of their chakras so the
      evolution of
      their chakras can manifest without the need for protection against
      harsher
      vibrations.

      The gateway will also offer people of all ages, the golden opportunity
      to permanently heal through resolution, all issues created as life lessons
      founded on experiences met through the first 7 years of life. To work with
      the gateway consciously, it is important to be aware that The Pleiadian
      Emissaries, Angels and Archangels are offering a magnification of their
      loving assistance from Dec 12th, 2002 until January 13th, 2003.

      Over this period the gateway will open and build its energetic connection to
      the Earth plane through a large wave of energy.  This wave if seen from
      space is at least three times larger than the diameter of the Earth.
      This wave is formed through billions of Pleiadian Angels, Archangels and
      Emissaries forming this magnificent stream of energy that creates a
      pink, opalescent, golden, silver, white bridge of Lovelight to the Core of
      the
      Earth.  As they build this bridge, they will be focusing on the grids of
      Earth that feed the children from the time in the womb to 7 years old
      and all others that call for their assistance at this time.

      Through this, a permanent new wholistic energetic patterning will be
      created for all children being birthed in years to come.  Mother Mary and
      Archangel Raphael are oversouling this project of assistance with Lord
      Michael and Beloved Faith, and will be appearing to many at this time from
      the inner planes, guiding many to develop the new manifestations that will
      further support the children to experience their natural frequency or
      vibration on Earth.

      The Pleiadian Wave may be channeled into consciousness raising projects at
      this time and the codes held in the wave will assist all to come into
      fruition with the energies of the divine innocence, trust, purity and
      faith of a new born child.  As the Gateway opens on Dec 12th, you may ask
      for it to merge with you each day and through this process it will assist
      the unlocking of the innocence, trust, purity and faith possibly locked away
      during the period before 7 years old.  The Gateway will build in energy
      until it peaks over the New Year's Eve.  After the New Year, the
      Gateway's energy will stop building and begin grounding the higher
      vibrations into the portals and grids of Earth and through all in conscious
      contact with it.

      THE ASCEND FOUNDATION OFFERS A GLOBAL LINKUP EXPERIENCE THROUGH SINGING,
      DANCE AND SACRED CEREMONY WITH THE PLEIADIAN EMISSARIES, INNER PLANE
      ASCENDED MASTERS, SOULS OF THE INDIGO CHILDREN OF EARTH AND GAIA  AS A NEW
      YEAR'S EVE WORLD WIDE LINKUP.

        a.. Please network this information through your networks so to create
      the linkup to spread throughout the world.

        a.. All participants of the worldwide linkup (the ground crew) will be
      receiving a reactivation of their PLEIADIAN CHAKRA SYSTEM.  This chakra
      system will merge with each beings' present chakra system to expand the
      chakra bodies shape and intensity of lovelight held within them.  This
      particular chakra system offers each the unique experience of the self
      embrace of the Divine Child. This starry chakra system is the closest in
      resonance to our own original chakra system (of the Divine Child)
      received from birth to 7 years old.

        a.. The Inner Plane Masters and Emissaries place a Clarion Call for
      all within humanity to form groups on Dec 31, 2002 in their area. The actual
      link up timing is 11.30pm Local Time

      THE PLEIADIAN GATEWAY WORLD WIDE LINK UP
      31 December, 2002 at 11.30 PM Local Time

      We ask for all to light a candle for the altar which is to be created in
      the centre of the room.  The centre altar can have crystals and flowers,
      sacred objects for your divine child such as teddy bears (and other soft
      cuddly playful things) placed on it by the group members at the beginning of
      the group.  Create a space that may allow all in the group to form a circle
      standing around the altar and preferably a space that will allow all to
      have some freedom for circle dancing and fun stuff like that.

      When the group has gathered in a circle, ask them to connect to Source
      from within and joins hands around the altar if possible.

      "We Call Forth to our Mother /Father God, Guardian Keepers of Our Earth,
      all Inner Plane Ascended Masters, Mother Mary, Archangel Raphael,
      Archangel Michael and Faith, The Archangels, Angels and Emissaries of The
      Pleiades to be here with us.  We call for the Temple of Divine Love and
      Cuddles to anchor through us and ask for activation of The Pleiadian Gateway
      over this New Year's Eve in sacred celebration of our Divine Child and all
      Children. We call to Divine Mother and all children of Earth and all
      birthing through the Pleaidian Gateway to be here with us.  We ask to be
      connected to all throughout the world in world wide linkup through our
      sacred celebration of the One Heart.  We open our chakras now to receive the
      Pleiadian Love  Wave
      through every cell of our bodies.  We are breathing with this now.

      Blessed Be, Mother Earth, with our open hearts we send you our love on
      this Pleiadian wave.  We call to our Pleiadian Divine Child Self to merge
      through our chakra system and we ask for the Divine Activation of our
      Pleiadian Love Child chakra system if this be in divine order for our being.
      So Be It."

      All singing together  " MARA  MA  AMAYA  MA /  DIVINE MOTHER OF LOVE MERGE
      WITH ME " three times in long resonant tones, so as to call in the Divine
      Mother of Love to merge with the group.

      All clapping in a rhythm together and getting the timing of this through
      one holding the rhythm through clapping and internally sounding
      1..2..3..4and
      clapping again on the 1....in a stable slow rhythm like a heart beat of
      Mother Earth.  Someone may have a hand drum to play with in the group to
      hold this Earth Spirit rhythm.  Others in the group will have other really
      fun ideas.  Allow yourselves to play with this in your own way, adding
      your own flavours to the linkup.

      Allowing the feet to move, on the spot to the rhythm whilst all sounding
      together ,
      GAIA  AMAYA MA MUMA... GAIA AMAYA MA MUMA... GAIA AMAYA MA MUMA  / EARTH
      AND
      STAR MOTHER MERGE WITH ME   ...sounding each word in a sweet heart tone,
      calling to Mother Gaia and all her angels from your hearts.

      Continue to sing with a new call from the heart as the Child of Love you
      are.
           LA  KIRA  APAYA / CHILD OF LOVE I AM
           LA  KIRA  APAYA/ CHILD OF LOVE I AM

      Allow yourself to naturally move together as a group around the circle,
      moving to the left while singing KU together, twelve times in long
      resonant
      love toning.

      As you do this you are drawing in the Divine Energy of Source for this
      ceremony of Communion /Reunion as Divine Child.  As all within the
      Pleiades
      and Alcyone, the Central Sun, raise the group's vibration to the
      resonance
      of the Divine Child within.  Allow the child within to come out through
      this
      process in a playful way.

      Sound again the mantra for Pleiadian Love Mergence so the group can
      create a
      love pod of soul family.  All sounding KU........... to each other with
      loving tones, whilst looking into the eyes to meet the divine soul of
      each
      other in the group.  Play and greet each other in this way in
      recognition of
      this ancient call of soul family.  Recognising each other as sacred soul
      family and Emissaries of Love.

      Allow soft sounds, giggles and divine child language to come up gently
      as
      you connect with each other.  You may wish to connect through baby love
      language, the language you used to speak (light language- just pure
      sound)
      when you were a baby.

      As this soft love sound of your Divine Child comes through, allow the
      gentle
      movement to come as you move yourself to the soft sounds of the heart
      and
      the love language as they emanate.  Allow the body to move slowly with
      the
      soft sounds of the heart reaching within now to your Divine Child and
      allow
      your child self to come out and play with sound with all in the circle.

      All the Pleiadian Emissaries and Children are playing with you and have
      special gift for you now.  They ask that you sound in your love tones
      with
      them now as they gift you a new energy body of Playfulness, Love,
      Innocence,
      Trust, Purity and Faith.

      They ask all to hold hands and move in a clockwise direction whilst
      singing
      this mantra for the new heart chakra, the Pleiadian Heart.
      TAYA MA    TAYA MA    TAYA MA  in long resonant tones as your Pleiadian
      and
      Earth heart merge as one.

      Sounding KIRA MAYANA   KIRA MAYANA    KIRA MAYANA and all moving in a
      clockwise direction around the altar whilst singing the mantra for the
      Thymus Chakra (The Golden Heart).

      Sounding NAYA MA    NAYA MA    NAYA MA  and all moving in an
      anticlockwise
      direction around the altar whilst singing this mantra for the Pleiadian
      Throat Chakra.

      Sounding KIRA SATHYA   KIRA SATHYA    KIRA SATHYA  and all moving in an
      anticlockwise direction around the altar whilst singing the mantra for
      the
      Pleiadian Brow Chakra.

      Sounding NARA KURA    NARA KURA    NARA KURA , and all taking partners
      and
      placing palms touching, looking into each others' eyes, breathing in the
      love from the new hearts of each other and breathing it up into the
      crown,
      whilst singing the mantra for the Pleiadian Crown Chakra.

      Breathing again , sounding TARA MA    TARA MA    TARA MA , as all change
      partners, connecting palms together and looking into each others' eyes
      whilst sounding the mantra for the Solar Plexus of the Pleiades.

      Sounding MARA MAKU   MARA MAKU    MARA MAKU , as again you take a new
      partner, connecting palms and eyes, whilst singing the mantra for the
      Sacral
      Chakra of the Pleiades.

      Sounding NAMU PEYA    NAMU PEYA    NAMU PEYA, as you take a new partner,
      connecting eyes and palms and hearts, whilst singing the mantra for the
      Root
      chakra of the Pleiades.

      If you are alone for this linkup the Pleaidian Emissaries dance with you
      as
      you sound these mantras.
      If you are in a small group, walk to your next partner choosing this
      through
      your heart resonance.
      If you are in a large you may wish to have an inner and an outer circle
      with
      partners facing each other and those in the outer circle moving to the
      left
      for each new chakra mantra.

      Also beautiful service is being offered again by Michael Hammer and
      Lelama
      Sjamar in the creation of a piece of encoded music called the Pleiadian
      Gateway.  This piece of music will be available to be downloaded from
      the
      ASCEND website as soon as it is created and placed on the website.  We
      are
      hoping to have this on the website www.light-elixirs.com in early
      December.
      If for some reason you are unable to download this, connect with your
      higher
      self or higher selves (as a group) to choose the most appropriate
      highest
      vibrational piece of music for you to play to and move to after the
      chakra
      sounding is complete.  It is the free movement of your soul through your
      body through your own freestyle dancing that will truly integrate this
      activation through every cell of your body.  So dance, play and then
      experience the divine love through a group hug before completing with 3
      AUMs
      to seal this work.

      Blessed Be with all our love,
      Amaya and Qala   2 of 12  ASCEND Emissaries

      E-mail: ascend@...   ASCEND's web site is
      www.light-elixirs.com
      This article is copyrighted.. You have ASCEND's permission to share it
      through any medium as long as these proper credit lines are included and
      nothing is altered..
      The article is channeled by  Amaya and Qala Serenia Phoenix, 2002

      Step forward as a member of the Family of Light; have the courage in all
      the days you walk this planet to live that light and to share that light
      with all you encounter.
      - Barbara Marciniak

      Love and Light
      Paul E Jones
      email addresses/
      GraceWatcher@...
      GraceWatcher@...
      gracewatcher@...
      Instant Messagners/
      AIM- GraceWatcher
      Yahoo- GraceWatcher
      MSN- GraceWatcher
      Paltalk- GraceWatcher
      ICQ- 10929390
      Web Site/
      UFOs, Paranormal, Lightwork, Ascension, Keys of Enoch, Theosophy, Kabbalah
      Ascended Masters, Angels, Star-Seeds, Walk-Ins, Pyramids, Earth Mysteries
      http://hometown.aol.com/gracewatcher
      other web sites of interest/
      SpiritWeb  http://www.spiritweb.org
      The Witches Voice  http://www.witchvox.com