LEGEND OF THE SACRED BIRDS OF THE FOUR DIRECTIONS

  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      From the Desk of GraceWatcher@...
      "We Are Spiritual Beings Having a Human Experience"

      Energy of Transmutation
      by Maria Yraceburu

      Once four brothers went out to hunt.  While they were  climbing a
      steep, rocky mountain, a thick mist enveloped them, and they were forced to
      remain at the top of the mountain’s peak.  After awhile they became
      cold and made a fire, and the youngest, who was full of the spirit of
      adventure, threw his bow in it.  When the bow was  burnt  the brothers
      were astonished to see it far below.  The youngest brother thereupon
      announced his intent to travel to lower ground in the same manner as
      his weapon.  Though the others  tried to talk him out of his fool hardy
      plan, he ran straight into the heart of the blazing fire with no hint
      of hesitation or doubt, and quickly disappeared.

      His brothers then saw  him below, dancing and chanting, calling for
      them to follow his lead.  One by one, they did so, until all found
      themselves at the base of the  mountain.

      As the brothers began their journey home  they heard a voice that told
      them they would have to search to find their purpose and attach
      themselves to this purpose, so that they could  express messages that
      they would be charged to deliver.  Further on they traveled.

      They came at length to a deserted  village  on the edge of the desert
      floor and decided to stay in one of the lodges.  For  food  they
      caught a  rabbit, and having satisfied their hunger, they decided to explore
      the village.  They were rewarded in their search with four feathered
      capes, exquisitely crafted.  When they tried the  capes on, they were
      surprised to discover them to fit perfectly, and the youngest, who had
      jumped into the fire,  suggested  that these powerful medicine pieces
      would assist  them in receiving the messages  they would deliver.
      Another heard a voice that said the mission of the brothers was to find
      experience on all planes of expression and only to return home  when
      that purpose had  been achieved.  Then all four brothers, dressed in
      their fine feathered capes,  walked away from the village.

      After  four days of walking, they came in sight of another village
      where  a Holy Man was performing a ceremony.  Attracted by the noise
      and the glow of the fire, the oldest brother stepped into the fire light to
      see what was going on.  "Palekona, the Falcon comes," he heard the old
      man say, "to lift us up and help us to overcome our fear.  Palekona,
      the Falcon, will remain with us and will help us to find answers to all the
      challenges along our path.  Palekona, the Falcon, urges us on when we
      feel low, lifts us up when our eyes are  cast  down.  He binds us with
      the Sacred Parents of all and helps us to understand that when we are
      one with All Our Relations  we  may receive  messages of power  that
      overcome all the difficulties found in life.  Know that we are  never
      alone.  Palekona, the Falcon, watches over us."

      The brother was ashamed to hear himself called thus mistakenly - he
      thought - and returned to the shadows where his other brothers waited.

      The next brother advanced to the village.  "Itza, the Eagle comes,"
      said the Holy Man.  "Itza comes to teach us how to cry for vision.  We wait
      patiently, but he comes to show us the ongoing quest.  The bonds of
      unity between Spirit and the Children of the Four Directions are being
      strengthened and there is a quickening in the perceptions of our
      medicine powers.  Growth, unfoldment and evolution come with Itza, the
      Eagle."

      This brother was ashamed and returned to his brothers.

      The third brother heard the Holy Man call out, "Chawn Chissy, the Owl
      approaches.  He comes to tell us life does not belong to us.  It
      belongs to our Sacred  Parents.  Whenever anyone crosses to the Place of Souls,
      Chawn Chissy, the Owl will be there to guide our way."

      At last the youngest brother stepped into the light to hear, "As Kelei,
      the Hawk, unfolds his wings we rise higher and higher, so we  come into
      closer  touch with our Spiritual Guides.  Kelei, the Hawk's presence
      tells us when to look and when to listen.  That is the reality of our
      connection.  Our time must be spent dispelling shadows, seeing through
      fear, in strengthening our connection to All Our Relations.  In
      silence, in harmony, and in love, our souls unfold with the wings of Kelei, the
      Hawk.  It is certain."

      Each brother had returned to the shadow of the night, as the brother
      before had.  When they had all heard the Holy Man, the eldest brother
      said, "It is true.  We can no longer speak in terms of within or
      without when we  speak our names, for we now serve Spirit, and Spirit has no
      within and without.  Spirit fills us.  Spirit fills space.  It is
      consciousness.  We are no longer  subjected  to the limitations of a
      body, but can range throughout infinity, reaching the height of
      evolution.  We can fly the Changing Mother’s surface in a flash.  We
      no longer exist in terms of time.  We have no such limitation to our
      vision.  Our consciousness can function on any plane as Spirit will
      dictate."

      All they had heard and witnessed was quite true, for by burning
      themselves in the  Eternal Flame, they had been transformed.

      The four brothers flew around the mountains until they reached another
      village.  Here  a woman who had been severely burned asked them, "Do
      you come to undo all the illusion that comes through fear and pride?"

      They called her sister and gave her the name Gaage, Raven.  In turn,
      she talked to them, repeating the names which the  Holy Man had called
      them.

      "It is for you," she said, "to dispel the separation that now lives so
      arrogantly  within the world.  Out of your strength I have seen a new
      world being born.  You are part of the world of spirit and must now go
      and serve All Our Relations with your clarity.  This change in
      perspective is the magic to be  found along the way."

      Then Gaage, Raven, bade  them farewell, sadly, yet with the proud
      knowledge  that these four brothers would always represent the
      sacredness of life.

      Today, these brothers are the sacred wingged ones we call Raptors.
      Native Americans believe they bring the love of Spirit to flow through
      us, out into our world so many may claim their true identity and
      purpose.

      Daaiina, and so it is...

      Hiyaa gozhoo dolee, may peace flow.

      Love and Light
      Paul E Jones
      email addresses/
      GraceWatcher@...
      GraceWatcher@...
      gracewatcher@...
      Instant Messagners/
      AIM- GraceWatcher
      Yahoo- GraceWatcher
      MSN- GraceWatcher
      Paltalk- GraceWatcher
      ICQ- 10929390
      Web Site/
      UFOs, Paranormal, Lightwork, Ascension, Keys of Enoch, Theosophy, Kabbalah
      Ascended Masters, Angels, Star-Seeds, Walk-Ins, Pyramids, Earth Mysteries
      http://hometown.aol.com/gracewatcher
      *********************************
      other web sites of interest/
      SpiritWeb  http://www.spiritweb.org
      The Witches Voice  http://www.witchvox.com
      Jody's 'ET Phone Home' Page  http://www2.hawaii.edu/~boyne

      Subj: [Ascension-Gateway] LEGEND OF THE SACRED BIRDS OF THE FOUR DIRECTIONS
      Date: 9/4/2002 4:27:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time
      From: kismet_destiny2002@...
      To: ascension-gateway@yahoogroups.com, psychicpassages@..., psychicanswers@yahoogroups.com, ccalm@yahoogroups.com, changeyourmind@yahoogroups.com, treadingthemysticpath@yahoogroups.com
      Sent from the Internet (Details)

[...]