Whales, the Navy and the World Healing

  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2002
      From the Desk of GraceWatcher@...
      We Are Spiritual Beings Having a Human Experience

      In the last few days millions of people around the world have
      envisioned a New World, and it has had a powerful effect. It
      is the world we claim to have always wanted, but until now we
      have been unable to make it manifest.  We have instead chosen
      war over peace, and hatred over war. It is no wonder that we
      are now facing such terrible situations. No one should be
      surprised that most people in the world are doing everything
      they can to deny the opportunity that is before us, the
      opportunity of peace on Earth for all beings. But the tide
      is shifting again, and it is because of all of you who have
      been praying.

      In the last few days two amazing things have happened that deserve
      Our attention. They are amazing because they are so different, in
      fact they happened on opposite sides of the world. One gives us
      hope, and the other shows the terrible consequences of our actions
      if we continue as we have. If we have interpreted this correctly,
      then it means we have a chance to CHOOSE AGAIN. If we make the
      choice for peace, not only for humanity but for all beings
      everywhere, then the first example indicates a new direction
      toward a new world. But if we continue to choose conflict, then
      the second example will strengthen the terrible momentum toward
      global catastrophe.

      We have already told you how connected humanity's fate is to the
      Whales and the dolphins of the world. We have been trying to
      destroy them, especially with the new devises being placed in the
      oceans for national defense (the sonar being tested by the U.S.
      Navy), and in doing so have closed a passage intended to lead us
      to a world of peace. We have the power to change this, not
      politically but through our consciousness. We asked you to join
      the Psychic Children who are strengthening the Grid right now and
      help us shift this current movement. It seems to be happening, but
      in a way we didn't expect.

      The first story comes from Sidney, Australia. Several days ago a
      large pod of whales swam into Sydney Harbor and entertained a
      crowd of people for hours. It was an incredible event, and was
      reported all over the world. The second story comes from Cape Cod,
      USA where nearly the same number of whales beached, having lost
      their direction. Most of the whales died. Two very different
      stories that indicate one very important lesson:

      We still have time! The universe is trying to show us that we have
      A choice. Which will we choose?

      The fact that these two things happened at the same time in
      Different parts of the world tells us that humanity has a
      unique opportunity. We stand on the brink of a "choice point,"
      which means that two different words are existing side by side,
      and our emotions will decide which will remain. The scientists
      of the world have been speaking of these "choice points" for
      many years, though one such as this is very rare. The impact
      of our choice is beyond anything we can describe. All we can
      say is that your choice will reveal the path you will walk
      toward Grace and Enlightenment. The path may be difficult or
      it may be peaceful. It is up to you. The work the Children
      are doing right now is meant to make that shift peaceful, but
      the result will be the same either way. That is why fear is
      not appropriate, but caution is.

      You have an important role to play in choosing which of these
      Two experiences will rule. Think of the whales for a moment.
      One group gave its life to reveal the impact of our choices.
      Will their lives be given in vain?  The other group took a step
      toward humanity, showing what is possible if we make the choice
      of peace. Do you remember when we [the Psychic Children] told
      you how you will be able to tell which path humanity has chosen?

      If the whales and dolphins begin interacting with humans in
      closer ways, then you will know you have chosen well. But if
      they retreat and die, then you will know that the road ahead
      will be very difficult. But your success is assured because
      the Truth cannot be denied forever. We only ask that you
      choose well, for today's children and tomorrow's. If you choose
      peace now and allow your minds to flow into that reality, then
      the political systems will adjust on their own, and you will
      see the results of that in the world.

      Your emotions are the key. It is the tool you will use to draw
      the chosen world into your conscious experience. Your collective
      emotions have the ability to influence weather patterns and even
      end wars. You have done this many times without realizing it.
      If you continue claiming the world you want by "feeling" that
      world in your emotions, then it will be so. But if you continue
      to be influenced by the fear that is so present today, then the
      world will reflect that as well.

      We, your Children, are asking you to choose love over fear. Then
      The whales and the dolphins will fulfill their role and give us
      back the information they store within each cell. It is so
      important that this happen. The circle of life cannot be broken
      now. Use your feelings of love to draw the reality you really want.
      Love and Light
      Paul E Jones
      email addresses/
      GraceWatcher@...
      GraceWatcher@...
      gracewatcher@...
      Instant Messagners/
      AIM- GraceWatcher
      Yahoo- GraceWatcher
      MSN- GraceWatcher
      Paltalk- GraceWatcher
      ICQ- 10929390
      Web Site/
      UFOs, Paranormal, Lightwork, Ascension, Keys of Enoch, Theosophy, Kabbalah
      Ascended Masters, Angels, Star-Seeds, Walk-Ins, Pyramids, Earth Mysteries
      http://hometown.aol.com/gracewatcher