Pt 1 The Ascension Series~Lesson Ten "From No Identity to New Identity

  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Blessings to Everyone!

      If you have audio on your puter, you may wish to listen to these channelings
      off of the website. I've listened to all of them! I en-joy them immensely!
      Just visit the library...

      Love all ways,
      Debbie

      http://crimsoncircle.com/

      The Ascension Series
      Lesson Ten "From No Identity to New Identity"

      Presented at the Crimson Circle
      June 1, 2002

      TOBIAS: And so it is, dear friends, dear Shaumbra, that we gather together
      again in our circle.The energy of all who are here in body or spirit is
      loving, and is strong, and is enduring. The path of ascension you are walking
      is not what you thought it would be. It has not been so easy. But, you
      continue. You continue your journey. You continue with the lessons we bring
      forth to you, because of the love and the commitment within your being.

      Those of us on this side of the veil can feel your commitment. It is thick.
      Your love and your energy are thick. Your desire to keep going on is strong.
      There comes a point when it is time to take a pause. This is the time for you
      to sit in relaxation and quiet. You can release the struggling,
      the challenges and the emotional and physical pain. It is time to simply
      receive the love of those who are your family.

      For this next short period of time that we are together here, we ask you to
      open yourselves to our love. We ask you to take a break from the challenges
      of your human life. We ask you to take a refreshing moment on your path to
      sit under the tree, much as the Buddha sat under the
      tree, to enjoy the shade. Use this time to bring your energy back together.

      We will do the work here for this next period of time while we are in the
      circle together. We will move the energy. We will bring you the love that you
      so richly deserve in your life. Dear friends, we know that part of your
      journey has been giving up love. It has been giving up the very ones who you
      have been close to in the past, whether in this lifetime or others. You have
      given up the closeness of the human relationships so that you could focus on
      your inner spirit and being.

      Perhaps it was your biological family. Perhaps it was a mate, or in some
      cases, many mates. Perhaps it was your own children or friends that were near
      and dear. They were not taken from you. Instead, you released them. You
      released them so that you could continue on your path and bring forth your
      own divinity.

      But, we know it has been difficult, being without this direct love, the
      intense love from other humans. We know this. That is why we come to you now
      as family, as ones who support you, and encourage you, and love you dearly,
      and know you so well. We come to you now and say, "Simply relax." You are
      here with friends. You are here with Shaumbra and angels who come from all
      types of dimensions to join you in this circle.

      How much we love you for the work you do! How much we admire you for the work
      you do! There is not much more that we need to say to you. It is the energy
      that we bring in, the love that we bring in.

      And, yes, for the one who just asked, yes, this too will change. The loves
      and the relationships in your life indeed will change, but it will be
      different than what you have known in the past. Some of you rejoice for that.
      It will be different. It will be a new type of love. We spoke of that in
      Lesson Eight.

      It will be a love that is complete unto itself because YOU are complete in
      yourself. It will be a love that carries no agendas. The love will not be the
      other face of duality like it was in the old energy. It will be a love that
      is complete, and full, and true unto itself. It will engage you only for the
      purpose of love. Imagine that – a relationship with another human that
      engages you ONLY for love. It won’t be about agenda, or about somebody trying
      to get into your emotional back pocket. Only for love!

      Dear ones, we cherish this time we have together. We have much to discuss
      today. These times are precious, and these times are few. We know so many of
      you, Shaumbra, are so busy right now in your lives. We know so many of you,
      Shaumbra, are also lost in your life. We will speak
      of that today. We know that you feel the speeding up of duality in and around
      you right now that you hardly have the time to sit like this with Spirit,
      with Self, with Shaumbra.

      The energies here are building and intensifying. Through your divine senses
      you can feel that there are visitors who are coming in through the doorways
      of the other side. There are many visitors who come in now to sit in the
      Second Circle to be with you, to observe, and to love, and to
      support. Yet, there are two in particular who come today who join in this
      circle, who bring interesting energies.

      Indeed, for the ones who can feel this energy building, you are already aware
      that one you know so well now, the one who is guiding you, walking with you
      side-by-side on the journey into the New Energy, this one called Metatron is
      here again today. Metatron’s energy is different than when he first came in
      many months ago. The energy of Metatron much different.

      It is not that Metatron has changed, dear friends. It is that you have
      changed. The energy of Metatron does not impact you like it did before. He
      does not throw you off balance. He does not come roaring through. Now, he
      feels much more comfortable, much gentler, but yet still very
      intense. That intensity in Metatron’s energy represents the intensity of your
      own journey. But, Metatron comes in for this lesson where we will talk about
      you… and who you are no longer.

      Metatron’s energy builds in this room, builds with each of you. But, you are
      much more familiar with it now because, dear friends, Metatron has been so
      close to you. Metatron IS you! Metatron is your voice in Spirit.

      Metatron held a balance of energy on the other side of the veil. Metatron
      held the balance of energy in a very sacred temple within the Order of the
      Arc, a temple that was secure, and safe, and very sacred. Very few were
      allowed into this temple. That is where part of your own divine energy has
      been watched over by Metatron. That is where part of you that is so divine,
      and so pure – the purity of love – has been waiting, watched over by your
      voice in Spirit, Metatron, until the time was appropriate. Metatron has
      walked with all of us throughout this Ascension Series.

      Metatron is now able to bring his energy directly to the level of Earth. This
      was not possible before. It was not possible. Metatron is able to join with
      us now, bringing his energy into this space, into this circle. And, indeed
      his energy is here today.

      Feel the energy of Metatron today, not as an outside being, not as some
      male-angel entity. Feel the energy as your very own divinity, under the name
      of Metatron, under a collective energy of Metatron. Allow yourself to feel
      yourself in Metatron. And, allow Metatron to feel himself in you.
      Allow the melding to take place.

      Metatron, the symbol of your divinity and your voice in Spirit, joins us now.
      Metatron is your divinity, allowing you to take a rest along your rather
      challenging journey, in this time we share together. Metatron allows your to
      be held in the hands of your own divinity, to bring your energy
      back together for a moment of rest and to rejuvenate your body, your
      emotions, and all who you are.

      Oh, dear friends, you are indeed allowing this energy in. We can see it from
      all around the room, from all around the circle we sit in together. You are
      indeed like a flower unfolding, allowing your own divinity to come in now.

      There is another one who joins us for this lesson. He now brings his presence
      forward. It is an energy you have known quite well, the energy of – how to
      say – the one you have called "boss." It is a very familiar energy. At times
      you have gotten very frustrated with him. You will know of what we speak here
      in a moment. In a sense, he is a type of group leader or guide for you who
      comes from a family you are very familiar with. He comes here on now because
      this is one more turning point for you, one more transition point.

      Welcome the energy of Archangel Michael. His presence has not been very
      noticeable in this "classroom of the new energy." He has not been one of the
      featured guests until now. But, he comes in for this lesson. He comes in with
      the sword that you curse so often. The Sword of Truth Archangel Michael holds
      is blazing, on fire, and illuminated. The time is appropriate now for him to
      join us. It has not been appropriate until now.

      We will tell you a little bit about Archangel Michael. He asks you to simply
      open up to his vibration as we talk. Michael, in a sense, carries a
      responsibility for each of you. Michael is one you work with very closely at
      many different levels. When the Order of the Arc was formed in an effort to
      bring about the New Energy of the universe, it was Michael who worked with
      you, helping to train you, helping to prepare you for your journey to Earth
      that began so long ago.

      As you know, Michael has never taken human form. He is an architect who,
      along with you, helped create the templates of Earth and human biology and
      human consciousness. Michael, in a sense, was your drill sergeant before you
      left the Order of the Arc to come to Earth. Michael was the one who gave each
      of you a Sword of Truth, a symbol of your own journey. The sword is part of
      your own consciousness and your own biology, given to you by Michael before
      you embarked on your journey to find your own truth. The sword was given to
      you before you left for Earth. It has been part of who you have been ever
      since.

      Those who teach your Bible and scriptures tell the story of Michael and how
      he fought Satan, or Lucifer in the giant battle in the heavens. Michael threw
      Satan out of heaven. Dear friends, the story is somewhat mixed up, because in
      the story, the one that is Satan is really you! (audience laughter and Tobias
      chuckling) But, it made a better story to present it as the devil.

      It was YOU that left the Order of the Arc, or what would be called "heaven."
      It was Michael who trained you. It was Michael who gave you the sword and
      sent you on your way. You were not thrown out of anywhere. You chose to leave
      this "heaven" and come to Earth. You agreed to it in advance.

      The real story is that when Michael handed you the Sword of Truth, which is a
      symbol for the consciousness of your search, there were tears in his eyes.
      Michael knew it would be a long and difficult journey for you. Michael knew
      that there would be times when you would not recognize him when he came to
      you in your dreams and in your altered states. That brought sadness to him.

      The real story is not about a big battle where Satan was thrown out of
      heaven. It was about your own departure from the Order of the Arc to come to
      Earth. It was about your journey to find your truth, dear friends. Your truth
      is your divinity. You had to find it on your own. You had to
      find it with the elements of duality, and furthermore, with the element of
      the veil – two very strong forces that hid you from your past, hid you from
      yourself, and hid you from us for so long. You had to go out on this journey
      to Earth in a very – how to say – neutral environment to discover
      your divinity. The Sword of Truth represents your own journey.

      Is it no wonder that Michael comes in to be with us now? He comes here as one
      who was your trainer, as one who you have bonded with closely over long
      periods of time. Michael comes in for this lesson, for it is also a type of
      graduation ceremony. He is here to release you, so that you can come to those
      final energetic moments of finding your truth within.

      The energies of Metatron and Michael are here to nurture you, so you can take
      a rest from the busy process of ascension you have been going through.

      Dear friends, we have covered much ground in our lessons with you. We have
      gone now through two complete series (New Earth and Creator). Now we are
      coming to the conclusion of this Ascension Series. We ask you to look back at
      the essence of what we have been talking to you about.

      Indeed, we have given you the story of how you left Home. You were the young
      Prince or Princess, seeking to go out on a grand adventure, seeking to find
      an identity for yourself outside of the First Circle. You wanted to discover
      who you were before you inherited the throne.

      We have gone through many discussions in these past three years. We have
      talked about standing behind the short wall, and putting problems in the Oven
      of Grace. We have talked of the fact that it is no longer about you or who
      you thought you were. It is not about you anymore. There is something far
      grander.

      It is not about healing your karma from the past. It is not about even
      healing karma from the time before you came to Earth. It is not about you
      anymore. You transcended that in your ascension status. We have talked to you
      about releasing so many things, putting them in the Oven of Grace. We have
      talked about having no agenda, letting go, because agenda… oh, it is so much
      based in duality in the Old Energy!

      We spoke with you in our gathering last month about the void, about going
      into the void, an interesting lesson, an interesting concept. And, indeed,
      indeed we chose this word "void" very carefully. Indeed, it brought up
      reminders of when you left Home. There IS a correlation to the past. When you
      left the Kingdom, you did go into a void.

      When you leave duality, again you go into a void, because what lies beyond
      duality has not been created yet. You are the ones creating it, my dear
      friends. You are the first to go into the New Energy. You are setting the
      foundation for the others. And, indeed it does bring about fears, and
      memories, and concerns of the past when you left the Kingdom and went into
      the Void.

      So, is it no wonder that in these past 30 or so days you would have old
      feelings come back up… that you would have fears… that you would have
      perhaps remembrances of remorse… that you would have concerns about what you
      are doing? Many of you thought in the days that followed our last lesson, "
      Is this some type of trick? Am I releasing all of who I am? Am I letting go
      of myself? Am I being asked to go to a place where I can be taken over by
      others, or influenced to the dark side?"

      And, as you know, we said to you, "Indeed, if that’s what you would like to
      do. Indeed." But,we know that you don’t. And, we know that you are ready to
      release this old game of light and dark. You are ready to release that
      energy, the fear that if you do not hold on tightly to duality that you will
      be consumed by some evil force.