Let Nothingness Happen

  • Spiritual Lighthouse Ministries
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2010

      Let Nothingness Happen

      You wish, and then rush, to free yourself from

      your sorrows, but refuse to change the beliefs

      causing them . which is like jumping off the

      Ferris wheel onto the merry-go-round in the

      hopes of bringing an end to your dizziness.

      Any attempt to protect yourself from

      emptiness only creates the illusion of it .

      along with an imaginary self that

      believes it can somehow outrun this unwanted

      nothing.  Both illusions are filled with real-

      enough terror.  Neither one can be slain any

      more than a shadow can be put to death

      by the knife.

      To see the Truth of these truths is to let

      nothingness happen.

      Allowing nothingness its life slays both the

      illusion of emptiness and the self so

      fearful of it.  Then, Real Emptiness,

      and her beautiful sister, Fullness, appear

      to reveal themselves as being Celestial

      Twins that are never apart from one another.

      Let nothingness happen.

      The Nature of Awareness that holds within it

      the understanding of the opposites is neither a

      creation, character, nor captive of these

      opposites, but contains them.  Finding this

      Nature within yourself is the same as

      finding its Freedom.

      Evengelist Paul E Jones
      AIM- GraceWatcher
      Yahoo- GraceWatcher
      ICQ- 10929390
      Sharing the Oneness of God, Religion and Humanity
      Bringing Revival, Renewal and Restoration to all God's People
      www.upcim.org

    • 2Trees
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2010
        In my experience real emptiness is the illusion that we are separate from God. Fullness is the knowledge that we are forever connected to that from which we came.