catching souls for christ

  • charlis masih
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2010

      i m pastor charlis masih from pakistan .and i m 22 year old boy .here in my little villiage town arifwala ,here is no pastor or church to preach bible and gospel among people and childern .these people are very poor and they hardly eat one time in a whole day .here among them was no one to preach or teach them bible and gospel. they are very poor that they can not buy books for their childern to learn or read .because they cannot afford . i and my all family is christian and my dad and mom daily read bible with all of us togather .and they teach us how to pray .we all accepted jesus in our lives as our saviour and redeemer from our child hood .god touched my heart and i started preaching bible and gospel among them . first time people laughed at me when i called people to hear the word of god because before these people went to idole, the hindu god and hindu gods` pictures to worship them .i hated to see them going there to worship these idoles .then i started telling them about jesus and his teaching i told them that jesus do not like magic and evil ways ,he loves all of u .and i told them about jesus and his teaching .and now nearly 70 to to 90 people comes every sunday to hear the word of god and i also teach their poor childern bible and gospel .and now i have 48 students age 6 to 15 year .they comes daily to learn about jesus and his teaching and i teach them bible and gospel in my home . i have two rooms in my home and i dedicated my home as our church and little bible school .dear brothers and sister i m also poor man and my mom works in a cattle farm .she sweeps there .and we hardly provided them 15 bibles and some books to read and learn . i buy one bible every month for them .these bibles are not enough among lot of students .but i thank god that he is using me in very big way .he is with me .and his holy spirit hovering around us to changing lives of people. god need his true worshiper to worship him .dears, jesus says in the book of revelation that be obedient to god till your death and he will give you the crown of life .yes he give us eternal life .his blood save us .and he also say in gospel that go to all creature of the world to preach good news .and we are doing this we are his messenger .paul said that i m not ashmad of the gospel of christ,for it is salvation to every one who believes .and we are bringing souls lost souls to god to save .it is written that i am not ashmad of the gospel of christ .for it is salvation to every one who believes . and dear brothers and sister in my area here is no school but i dedicated my home like a church and school .and i teach these childern at my home .we have only few bibles but all students need bible and books for each .but i cannot afford lot of bibles to give them and books also .i believe that god will provide them bibles and books to read in their own homes for their parents in their native language .please keep my area in your prayers .and keep these childern in your prayer those who come to learn bible and gospel and for me also so that jesus may use me in a mighty way to bring lost souls before him . god is moving in a very big way to changing lives of people with his mighty hand .and he is using me with his mighty hand to bring lost souls before him so that all may get salvation by his blood he sheded on cross for all of us .we need bibles and books to give these childern and people to that they may learn the word of god .please help me and work with me to bringing souls before jesus christ . u can send any thing what u want to help these little poor innocent childern .i know god never let his people down .he is always with us .he will raise his hand to bless theses childern and people of arifwala .and keep these need in your prayers too .may god richely bless you and your families .
      pastor charlis masih
      street 1 home 9christian colony arifwala 57450
      pakpattan pakista