Re: My Intro and Experience Sound Frequency Emulations for a first post

  • Rae
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      Hello again :) <3

      Some private messages were sent to me from people asking about the subject I mentioned here previously.
      I thought it would be right to mention the changes with about the subject.

      So, there is no longer just one experimental track being given out. There are at least 5 other free audio downloads in the group to use.

      There are also some pages that show the authentic reports people have sent in about their experiences with them.

      http://www.spiralstarz.com/salviasummaryreportsrecent.htm

      Some of them read like this: (for those who don't want to click the links…)

      "englishvinal" Monday, October 26, 2009 11:26

      -"Profound effects happening...

      Dear Group: Everything from a floating sensation to imbedded memories from 60 years ago flooding in, in "living colors".. smells, sounds of long departed voices that were as real as if ... well as if it were REAL~!!! –Nancy

      "adawehi_dikata"

      -"These vibrations are continuing two hours after listening to the first one and a half minutes of the track. I am impressed, I also see this as a wonderful tool for introspection, going within to the core of self, the place where spirit world can thin the veil for those who desire can look into the other side and gain knowledge. Wado (thank you)for making this available. This is very much like the experiences that come from a normal vision quest.

      Wado for your work and sharing the knowledge."

      -"....I suddenly encountered the same intelligence I meet while doing Salvia last year. Hearing this music Something expressed that the music and the intelliegence of the Plant were able to create a position fusion of expression.. The Intelliegence I had seen a year ago was a Being which appeared hovering at my bedroom door.. It had a small face and was a combination of bright colors IT enegaged me in a converastion and sound like a little child, yet not a human child.. ....."

      There's this page also, with different kinds of reports:

      http://www.spiralstarz.com/alteredstatesreportscurrent.htm

      "....our Vice President of Engineering came by my desk and I wasn't quick enough getting the volume down.

      He commented on the strange sounds but was grinning while he said it. This is a man that has hardly given

      me the time of day ever since he started with our company. I explained that I was part of a group that was

      experimenting with the effects of sound and vibration. He took it in stride and left the building, smiling.

      Jeez, all it took was a few beeps. I had a nap when I got home. Talk about lucid dreaming! I had the

      most vivid dream, complete with pulsating colours, whirling geometric shapes, you name it. I was very

      deep however and the details faded quickly. But oh, those beautiful shapes.

      Played for 3 hours. Once again that VP walked past me laughing… LAUGHING…about "that sound"

      heh I have been seeing a Bio Energy Therapist for the last 2 months. He has a system of measuring

      energy levels (in the Chakras, I think) and it's numbered from 1 to 20, 20 being the best measurement.

      I always go in with 1's, 2's and 3's and leave with 19's and 20's. He said he would be happy if people

      came in with 5's.. I saw him today and my beginning measurements were one 3, one 6, and all the

      rest were 7's and 9's. He said he was very impressed, but he wasn't half as impressed as I was! In

      one of my dreams this morning he told me that I was all 7's and 9's, so my dreams seem to be either

      expressing some psychic ability, or I'm more able to remember them."

      The links are safe and so are the full tracks being given out through the group.

      There are plenty of more reports on those links, and the developer is looking for newer reports and tests.

      love,

      -Rae

      ....SNIPPED