Eight Gifts

  • GraceWatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002

      From the Desk of GraceWatcher@...
      "We are spiritual beings having a human experience"

      I found this on another mailing list

      Thought this would be a good thing to share with everyone. It's really beautiful and so true!    With Love & Light,      Eight Gifts
      ========

      Below are eight gifts that don't cost a cent to give.

      1) THE GIFT OF LISTENING...
      But you must REALLY listen. No interrupting, no daydreaming, no planning your response. Just listening.

      2) THE GIFT OF AFFECTION...
      Be generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the back and handholds. Let these small actions demonstrate the love you have for family and friends.

      3) THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER...
      Funny pictures.  Share articles, funny stories and funny greetings.  Your gift will say, "I love to laugh with you."

      4) THE GIFT OF A WRITTEN NOTE...
      It can be a simple "Thanks for the help" note or a full sonnet. A brief, handwritten note may be remembered for a lifetime, and may even change a life.

      5) THE GIFT OF A COMPLIMENT...
      A simple and sincere, "You look great in red," "You did a super job" or "That was a wonderful meal" can make someone's day.

      6) THE GIFT OF A FAVOR...
      Every day, go out of your way to do something kind. Helping elderly cross the road can be nice.

      7) THE GIFT OF SOLITUDE...
      There are times when we want nothing better than to be left alone.  Be sensitive to those times and give the gift of solitude to others.

      8) THE GIFT OF A CHEERFUL DISPOSITION...
      The easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word to someone, really it's not that hard to say, Hello or Thank You.

      Author Unknown

      Love and Light
      Paul E Jones
      EMAIL:
      GraceWatcher@...
      AIM/GraceWatcher
      Yahoo/GraceWatcher
      MSN/GraceWatcher
      ICQ/10929390
      Check out my web site:
      Bible, Keys of Enoch, Theosophy, Kabbalah, Occultism, Ancient Wisdom
      UFOs, Paranormal, Lightwork, Ascension, Ascended Masters, Angels
      Kryon, Pleiadians, Conversations with God, Soul Traveling, Earth Mysteries

      http://hometown.aol.com/gracewatcher
      CLUBS ON AOL
      A NEW AGE GATHERING
      http://groups.aol.com/newagem