Share International

  • mikehughes52@yahoo.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1 8:32 PM
      ==================================
      A message of hope and peace for all
      ==================================

      You have been invited to visit the web page at http://share-international.org

      A Message from the Share International web site:

      Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they
      call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the
      Imam Mahdi. Few know that the Teacher who fulfills all these
      expectations already lives among us now.

      Maitreya, the World Teacher, has not come alone, but with a group
      of wise Teachers who have long guided humanity from behind the scenes.

      They are returning to the everyday world to help us solve our most
      critical global problems. Maitreya is not a religious leader, but
      an educator in the broadest sense.

      He is here to inspire us to create a new era based on sharing and
      justice, so that all may have the basic necessities of life: food,
      shelter, health care, and education.

      His open mission in the world is about to begin. As Maitreya himself
      has said: 'Soon, now very soon, you will see my face and hear my words.'

      Please note: the sender's email address has not been verified.
      The message bracketed within "=" above has been sent to you from a visitor of the
      Share International web site using the "Share this page with a friend" feature.
      The remainder of the email message has been sent by the Share International web site.