Re: white aliens not exist

  • byktamara
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2011
      Hi,

      I have a suggestion for you, who are interested in difficul psychologic
      constructions, to visit the website "Forum UK Raelian Movement", where (writer
      "Helmut" in "Latest news" ..) you'll find a very avant-garde explanation of the
      the Jewish God's conception, which was created by aliens.
      http://uk.rael.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?8142

      Also I seen there the EXPLANATION CONCERNING SOURCES of 2 very POPULAR MYTHS (!)
      1.An explanations of "white images-aliens" as a „specification's conclusion in subconsciousness according to ANYBODY".
      2. Myth as for Planet "Nibiru"...
      "Where is your Planet..?" (this question to alien of mr. Stojakov from Bulgaria in his language)... - "Not pick up you..! (Answer, which sounds in Bulgarian language like "NIBIRU")

      M.K.

      In which case, I'd be your God. In this case, ...
      What is your name? (You) - "My name is PROPERLY!!!"
    • byktamara
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 20, 2011
        Hello,

        As a first, sorry for my non-english „English" and...
        Most modern investigations of extraterrestrial beings is based on the symbio
        telepathy's methods.
        AND THE RESULTS OF TELEPATHY IN SIMPLE CAN TO PROVE ANY PERSON.
        Their principle is based on the observation that beings with identical sequence
        of micro-vibration can imidetly interact each other, using the sub-space (twin
        phenomenon,mass panic cases, growl phenomenon).
        This method can demonstrate any human being with a partner.
        This requires a two audio headset. They are connected to one music center. In
        this way, individuals receives only them unique additional vibration sequence.
        Those two are seated in different rooms.
        One doing bright touch (uses cooled instruments) on his skin.
        The next person speculated events on his skin.
        The effectiveness of can increase the "symbio conveyance" (where the third
        "observer" by sight "attributes" the first person the next ... with imagination
        that in his place is a next person who speculated of the touch).

        Still possible use two mobile phones, which include a call-up (but better - the
        audio headset).

        According to the contrast can be identify and the characteristics of
        extraterrestrials. By symbio telepathy is using an additional hardware. Its
        operating principles (eg. in Japan) have established, when in the environment of
        telepats (within dialog) was in using a wide range of household equipment (eg.
        the old model of TV), and then was studying the noises.

        Extraterestials use the simmilar methods of temporare humans researching.
        "Raelian aliens" for "long - term" researching uses "Cyber Clones" - parallel
        simulator - collectors of people microvibrations (when they does the attempts to
        their direction).

        Little more about symbio-telepathy`s method - in Yahoogroup "Atelepathy".

        Sorry again as for my English, but in any way - additional info.

        Telepathy. The logic.

        Telepathy's the effect is valid by psychological effect of human's demand.
        Person have wish to replace himself as "the reason" for to another person or animal. This is way, when works the collective human unconscious.
        In stay of euphoria, a strong concern about the case he wants to influence not to "the air" (it would be crazy person), but "change the other person" - wants to be partly incorporated like part of dynamism. The distances (belonging as for decision) here do not have a significant impact.
        Trained symbio telepat can to identify even very difficult expressions of someone who wants to make an influence.
        But first of all - he must have a thorough determine man himself.

        The human tries very intensively to "change the position in the space" in masturbation case.
        May because this was earlier enough big social fearing as for phenomenon of masturbation (intuitive fearing of affecting… after affekting of "leader in masturbation" – affected telepat can easy "on himself" to see specifics of human, who created a "covering effect").
        As a result, earlier Raelian Movement promoted masturbation as for aliens correct behavior.
        The reason in the fact that, when human itself push to the alien space, a man who masturbate (It's generally an increasing the intensity of the vibrations level till oblivion), he may fairly strongly charge "cyber clone" and become sufficiently understandable, as the "kinetic energy (micro-shifts) complex".
        Unfortunately, the effectiveness of masturbation Raelian Movement has not created.
        Because first of all, human must to imagine accurately space, where trying to transfer yourself.
        Should precisely imagine that there is an environment managed by a specific being.

        So.
        Raelian Aliens. Why are they like that? (their appr. apperience - in Yahoogroup "Atelepathy").
        Little about them.
        High - appr. 1 meter 40.
        No binocular eyes. Their principle is a set of "optical capillaries" net. The eyes therefore large, that they could to absorb light from broad optimally selected location of space.
        But anyway, the dynamic catch efforts of visual object in raelian alien is practically not different as humans efforts in the same.
        Do not moving the lower jaw. Accustomed to absorb food by suction.
        Heart - the middle of the abdomen. Genital organs - some absorbing plates at the bottom of the abdomen (male).

        So - good luck

        M.K.

        P.S.Unfortunately, CIA have symbio atackers team too. For making troubles to „free symbio telepats" (enough "porno touching" way with help of hard bright conveyance of genitals).
        Concept of Rosa Trawik (she little simmilar luck like Barbara Streisand) as a way to eliminate those people (after typo show "how difficult is symbio-way"...), who can be competetive to CIA as owner of more serious impressions
      • byktamara
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 23, 2011
          In order for man to feel the woman he himself should imitate her specific
          difference in the dynamics. And in particular, these differences are related to
          the pelvic floor bones features (the form of female - more a "semi-circular"
          form). Women also should to imagine that "she have" in a feeling men shaped ass.
          Very convenient if both partners are in squatting possition. This helps for man
          to imagine the certain latitude of female pelvic bottom.

          Symbio telepathy skills you can to inherit from your partner. If a partner
          generates a significant impact, you will discover not only how he focused in his
          body, but also how he focused, concerning the sensing of another persons. The
          highest level telepat can simultaneously predict the several detectable people
          who interact with each other.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
            Hello,

            Sorry for my English, but in any way – something for the dreamers about various special and extraterestial...

            When you are trying to come up with unrealistic extraterestial an alien who may have very numerous number of human characteristics, you will immediately find yourself in the wrong way. First of all, you hope to have great "companion - an alien, but this is nonsense. Because you do not realize that for a person who is in a different area of associations, him a stress and attention builds different things. For example, a villager`s imaginative attention caused one accents (eg musical phrases), while the townspeople in attention jumps completely as for other things.

            However, if you are in ecpecialy big efforts to find human-of the sky, then you may be lucky to find yourself in a contact with such no-doubtfull creature. To those, who have especialy big hope in this – I can to help wth this info.

            Such people committee 3,000 years ago was founded by bigeyed aliens. The reason for this was the alien's inability to understand the human , their absolutely other conditions of synchronicity, stays aand so one.
            In simple - a powerful civilization of bigeyed aliens, whose representative WOULD BE ABSOLUTE IDIOT among the real people on Earth, 3,000 years ago decided to collect from the Earth difficult them people in a given Autonomous Area, where is one of the bigeye alien (Eve? Yahova? Big Bear?... unimportant – a speach of bigeyed is based on a stress moments of eyes).
            A one „spaceship – paradis" (in a constellation Big Bear), a "spaceship – big discus" with big windows in orbit by one dead planet.

            Later, little afer little these people have been useful for prompting to bigeyed as the Earth's people.
            Totaly there already is appr. 70 persons (and two bigeyed "technologists") and f.e. a new specie by Earth - Raelian aliens, who wants to have alternative success, have a stuff in simmilar number.

            As for somebody from there, who would be in a start of comunication (as a follower would be cyber engines)...

            By the view of the different messages "from the archangel Michael" (I saw one of
            "his fresh Messiah" messages) - about this being in real.
            His remains - skeletons with crashed - empty forechest lie in Turkmenistan.
            In history it is known as the Persian king Darius. Before his heinous death he
            with the Giant efforts will go to "Heaven's rulers", and because of this he was
            accumulated in bigeyed aliens cyber-device. He is a very influential ghost with
            oriental courtesy and cunning combination (Travolta style reminds a bit of
            manner… apperiance would be simmilar like actor's – "Darius role player" in
            newest movie about "Alexander").
            As a first, necessary to remember, that Darius (sometimes he – archangel
            Michael, sometimes – Gabriel) by his nature is a homosexual man „guy-active"...
            That history knows many of the alien.
            "Angel" - the one who gets human's a referral for nothing – "a refferal to hole"
            (Gr. "angel" – "hole"). By religion – he supplies the more authentic way, but in reality - it is is the telepathic agent of bigeyed aliens, a half robot for use an incompatible with the reality imagination.

            THE BASIC GOAL TO "ANGEL" - TO USE A HUMAN, WHO TRYS TO FIND THE UNREAL BEING(UNREAL EXTRATERESTIAL) IN "NON-EARTH's" SPACE (Acoording to his too much bigrequirements, when this imagination can not to find a real being, but those needs can be satisfied with computer-program "Imitation").
            Paralelic engine then will stope your possibility to imagine, sends „outsider, smarter explanation (wich is your own, potential but - bold and impressive). So after time you will create own cyber -presser to you.

            Other people as an analogues of reconstructions: the 6th century German monk Klaus (this is totally a robot, because there is no any reconstructed heart ... "Angel Anthony"). Cleopatra Tea, one a Jewess, murdered of Roman's soldier (with a round head), a woman from the Parthian kingdom, one of the ancient Armenian woman, an ancient Greek woman (the lisping woman, who creates an imagination of St. Mary), St. Peter, Christ, Barabash, a Goth, Judas, 2 Indians , St. Jacob.
            And so one.

            Don't be in mistake – sometimes human, who is in feeling, can to have strange image – distorted of "angels – ghost's".
            In that case, an "angel" connects with a person in a narrow strip of brain stem on the right side over the neck (it is possible to disconect with the will's pressing down).
            That space shows an enthusiasm's right direction, beginnig start of something or so one (that's is not very difficult to any experienced telepat).

            Angels easy can to re-catch a cat conveyed cat. Because of this in ancient times was introduced "the huntings of witches" who have cats.
            In present days mentioned committy (as for angels..) use a new bigeyd aliens technology ti receive human`s mind, when a human is in abilitie to feel and – like potential competitor (f.e. – if he liked another aliens specie).
            A such person gets the impression that feels how someone loosen the hair. If he focuses an inner head's tension on the top of the head – his imagination (something about walues, importances) goes into apparatus, which created the impression of "hairs brushing".

            "Raelian aliens not uses such model of unconscious racket (about them - in Yahoogroup "Atelepathy".
          • byktamara
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 9, 2012
              REAL THEIR NAME... His sound would similar to the short water ripple.

              „As a first - We cloned a human.."
              About this…
              In Rael case was analyzing the images, which he sympathizes. This analysis
              includes an analysis of human stay and in parallel - the TV images, which a man
              was watching. This sets the forms for which the person is unconditionally
              positive. Thus been found the optimal synthetic version of Rael's alien. They
              called this as a "human cloning" (according to imagination of thse times).
              A creator of Rael is called by some another aliens as "Rahm". So "Rael" is
              enough adapted form of name "Ram" - soud "El" in "raelian aliens language"
              little meeans "hey..!"

              In Rael's story there are many funny episodes. For example, his aliens promoted
              a passion to develop ideas about the aliens. By the wish to show participation,
              they gave him the accumulated "raelian alien" status, which is a upper chest's
              condition, which creates a human not analytic, but - the condition of fever
              tremens (because of the different heart positions… those aliens heart is as a
              tube in a middle of stomach). As a result Rael created a great number of
              imaginative nonsenses.

              High - appr. 1 meter 40.
              No binocular eyes. 4 fingers.
              Their principle is a set of "optical capillaries" net. The
              eyes therefore large (wide "been shaped form), that they could to absorb light
              from broad optimally
              selected location of space.
              But anyway, the dynamic catch efforts of visual object in raelian alien is
              practically not different as humans efforts in the same.
              In these aliens and people are synchronical conditions of distain. Because of
              this several cases raelian aliens can to show original (just – very dinamicaly
              forced) their view as a view of the "ghost – explainer in disdain".

              Is no moving the lower jaw. Accustomed to absorb food by suction.
              Genital organs - some absorbing plates at the bottom of the abdomen (male), or –
              at the bottom of back (female).
              Tall, straight not wide shoulders.

              Raelian aliens have no "humans honnor convulsions" of the chest (in stay of
              pride... this moment is very important). Their condition is expressed in their
              honor's stay not as the chest elevation (like human's), but - as the short push
              forvard of head (at the same time - little down).

              For communication with the person they use the resumes of people who, are them
              in
              favor. If their their explainings as a metaphor of the categories have the right
              basis and importance.
              These people of raelians" are part of a team, co-developers and the
              dynamicžsimulator-speaker" of someone is used to help (sometimes to talk) to
              another person, who is in smaller understanding or in mistakes of imagination.
              A real person at the event can be only as a passive provider of strength
              (something like a keeping of hearer), but the simulator (since he is the real
              difference is that the advantage of increased manners dynamics) is a separate
              participant
              Usually the explanation has three implications.
              In other words, the real, live person represent their views, which in some
              condensed dynamic form of these aliens may be filed by the other „human of
              dialog".

              Opinions (a temporar loading of apparatus clones) raeliniai aliens gets during
              an impulsive, open stampede to their space. In case of open masturbation them
              (they can little support to viability within this with a stimulant wave from
              cyber engine). Or in a case of extremaly focused ("to space, where are exacly
              those beings") special loading of selected conclusions. Then human must to
              imagine, that he have anything, like a paralel "cyber head as a dishe" in a
              space
              of raelians aliens and he poured this dishe from bottom to top. He press there
              his thoughts circulation.
              Because of changings, events stimulus, simulator very smartly comes to old.
              For show to Mr. Rael was created especial - opticaly visible - reflexible „human
              clone".
              „As a first - We cloned a human.."

              If a hardthoughtful man keeps his forehead with the palm, so in the same case
              raelian alien keeps the crown of head..:)

              Raelian aliens in live explanations by own (all of them live explanations are
              short, fast) use the colors as metaphors. In many cases this corresponds to the
              metaphors of human specifications - conclusions as for subjects, which travels
              in as followings forms to the subconsciousness.
              Black color indicates the leadership excitement, based on no doubt idea.
              White color - an impulsive, not estimated fascination with someone.
              Brown - the activity, hence the expansion.
              Blue color with turbidity - tendency to secrecy.
              Black, with "white colors turbidity" an excitement, based on positive findings.
              White, with black color turbidity" an excitement, based on blind admiration.
              Basically it is the religious ecstatic color.
              Human subconscious (depending on the cultural metaphors) may operate in other
              colors as the conclusions-specifications.
              For example, for CIA's agent a green color (because of usual admiration of
              "green berets wariors elitism") can to indicate a collegue". To the Muslims, the
              same color shows "yet not paradise," the melancholic conclusion.
              Yellow color to anyone constitutes a complete fascination.
              Purple collor - the proposal to believe in a offeror's weakness-correctness.
              <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

              THE SOCIAL - BIOLOGICAL SYSTEM OF RAELIAN ALIENS.
              A firs level is of aliens whose appearance is indicated in the picture here (in
              a real should be a darker brown color). THE PEOPLE ARE IN CONTACTING WITH THEM.

              The second level consists of aliens who have fully round form of eyes. Their
              shoulders are lower, the form of leniency.
              Large head and high speed of thought.

              With raelian aliens of the lower level they interact in a manner that explains
              the failures, not efficiencys reasons. They analyze what is causing the wrong
              stimulus, analyze it - what directs to the infertile way of development. They
              specifies the reasons as a small values in comparison (in asociative view) with
              something, they usualy explains a trouble as an asociative habit.
              In simply their activities manner can be explained with question "Why not..
              YOU!?"

              These aliens - intelectuals can not be regarded as "the lower aliens" gods,
              controllers etc..
              Because lower-level raelian alien may a round-eyed to eliminate, to "eject"with
              a mood of strong discouragement, can to immersed in it. In this they have a
              bigger collective will.
              <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

              WHILE IT IN BIGEYED ALIENS SYSTEM IS ENOUGH DIFFERENT.

              When the bigeyed alien of higher level felt the "lower level" in the
              discouragement, then he come in a biger hazard, he takes a greater initiative up
              to programming of "smaller collegue".
              As you have seen "Raelian aliens" receives the SERIOUS human's thoughts, when he
              gives them consciously and chosen himself at his own risk.

              Meanwhile, bigeyed aliens (AND... this reflects their the social system) is
              trying to get thoughts, when a person does not understand it.

              In present days bigeyed aliens use a new technology to receive human`s mind,
              when a human is in abilitie to feel and" and he is like a „potential competitor"
              (f.e. " if human liked another aliens specie").
              A such person gets the impression that feels how someone loosen the hair. If he
              focuses an inner head's tension on the top of the head, then his imagination
              (something about walues, importances) goes into apparatus, which created the
              impression of "hairs brushing".

              Bigeyed aliens also ("raelian aliens" not...) are trying to get information from
              a live human's optic. This thing can be felt as a certain "fiber's impression"
              in a human's head's inside (from the top of neck towards to the right side of
              the ear).
              Optical information's loosing can to affect a person be in a smaller creator,
              self-prognoser on the previous optical information base.
              To Person becomes more important (as it come more active when is "a hijacking of
              sight"), only a short optical information. Such a person more susceptible to
              short-hazard (as for activities, thinking). More adapted in copying of visible,
              dynamic personalities, or rather - he becomes in very shy of such impressions
              case.
              To him becomes less important the overall body's condition.

              In generaly, the bigeyed aliens activities towards people can be shown in this
              way.
              -"We are totally idiots to react on the needs of of human perceptions".
              As the idiots in the same must be shown people too...
              EG. I seen one time how bigeyed alien for a researcher in America specially
              presented himself in Celtic language. After the study, that he is unable to
              react.
              Typo "Oh - Yeah... I know a people language, but you see, how you don't
              understand my speech"..:)
              As I said, bigeyed aliens have a representative in the one old alien (his heart
              is as a tube in upper side of back), which depicts that represents the people. I
              doubt whether he will be able prove this in case of entry into the Earth. It is
              doubtful whether people would left alive that the creature, which organised f.e.
              the Inquisition. Indeed this biggest (in percents) erudites genocide was
              organized only for purpose that the people should not to disturb his
              colleagues." For ambition to prove themselves as the main address, he, with his
              semi-robotic aid (by accumulation of their agressive zombies in Earth) organized
              massacre of all who was in a trying to find an alternative greatness, ansvers in
              Cosmos.
              The most famous person to where this „god" was personally, as a "satellite" -
              Stalin (affected of opposition to Lenin chose Stalin as a person with the cult
              of the „father-carer"). Stalin inherited from it only the certain manners and
              contempt for "common people".
              This stranger tried to lean by Caesar, but he this "ghost" named "Boo" (as „any
              bull-minded ghost").
              Sometimes the Earth is by investigation of this "God" colleagues who could
              present themself as the the greater power in frames of space. But the reality is
              - only space tourists, who whould be subordinated to this more experienced,
              mentioned "Boo alien".
              One tourist (which I know as a Painter on Grain fields) have 80 years, when this
              "god of small space" – 2400 (don't know exactly). Previous his Father was 1000
              years older.

            • byktamara
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 7, 2012
                Hello,

                The best explanation of symbio telepathy (from the correct abilities to touch other person trough yourself – till abilities to impress minds) - in website http://kibernetika.webs.com

                AND... Sorry for my English, but – in any way.

                I would like to make a few comments, regarding the question of God. In many
                cases, the God, which we have received, was represented by aliens specie, which have
                a name "Lyle", or "Lylli". I understand, that this my „Lylli" representation will press a
                pride of manyone. And the main probema a modern exaggerated Gods images.

                Then, I would like to ask the question as for ability to reach God and the
                historical imagination about this being.

                If we assume that the "true God" is the great complexity of the Universe known
                to us, then it trigger that God to people was not accessible in archaic times.
                But in those times was designed the ideology of God.

                A man whose worldview was like several miles in the enviroment space has created
                an idea of cosmic being, who can be effective in this space of persons abilities
                to imagine. Gods space - only any unknown place of the sky, which to archaic
                human is a roof, where the attached small stars.
                Such imagining is the whole a strong alien the space tourist Lyele portrait and imagination about his potence.

                When by Lylli reproduced - restored Christ - he was not disappointed, that there
                he did not find an uncle in the skys "with many rooms". Jesus was shocked of views
                miraculous technologies and knowledges about space and various beings.
                And Jesus undoubtedly hardly cynically thought about the former self, about the people left on Earth Jesus that they - the creatures, who are doomed to be in the darkness as for the true understanding of cosmic powers.
                According to human nature, his attitude on the Earth darkness and inabilities land was more cynical than many Americans attitude - about the hopeless of hungry children of Africa because their destiny THERE.

                Such an approach is characteristic of all the "angels" (or "aliens", or how they represents themselves in various plays with the us - "dark people of Earth"..).

                They are "the public figures" ... And this public - the aliens society, with all the advantages of this society in comparison with the Earth people.

                A little (very rough ...) about important people terms and how in that is possible "Lyele" influence.
                The word "El" in his speech (reflexes system) would be - "will receive". "Allah" means - "Renoncation, Retraction, Abdication" (seems in this term is ancient Islamic ideology's base).

                Term God (if to think, that there can be no Earthly influence... realy more important is a synthesis in human thinking space.) can be "supported" by Predators term "goed" - the Sun. But more possible his origin from anciernt word
                The Sun - Gault, Gauld, Gaul... From this largest standard comes the many various words - Gold, yellow in various languages...

                More about this alliens kind in details...

                Why this creature became in a God for many people...?

                Their non-technological times (which is - about 2 million. Years before), this alien species lived on the planet in another (spiral) galaxy.
                Their biological system consisted of a pair of "reproductors – leaders" and a
                lot of small bigeye "children – workers".
                It seems little like the bees colonie. Lets be named these large roproduction
                beings as the "Lyle"...

                Large "reproductors – Lylli" hibernate in the caves, and their workers
                supplying them food. Because of this living in enough darkness – the large Lylli is not very bigeyed, but they – very "reflexibly intuitive". Their natural color – in the moments - purple, brown and white shades, when bigeye workers – green collor (the different hiding collor of workers and Lylli). Differently, than (black) eyes of green workers – „Lyle`s male have the mealy eyes (seems, that female have „more black" eyes), big mouth with
                a soft - frogs style tonque.
                In order to get an influence and to see their children, gradually was evolved
                the "Lylli's" ability to see the reproductive environment through their eyes and
                their ability to influence subconsciously and to direct a couple small
                creatures.
                Also Lyle have big intuition of stomach vibrations, because the heart of „bigeye workers is in stomach space and Lyle can very easy to detect their troubles by feverish stay of heart. This moment (identification of stomach vibrations) sometimes use another alines in telepathy`s reading of the basic Lyle`s positions..:)
                Heart of Lyli is in upper side of his back.

                It seems that such abilities evolution - selection succeeded by help of cannibalism – eating of undesirable "workers".
                Especialy, then the Lyele's feeding method was to lick the food, rubbed on the "workers heads".

                This feeding action in the same time was the reflections appropriateness
                analysis (contemplation - consideration).
                The bigeyed workers, who was outside of cave could expect to get the Lyely's
                support in the fear cases (because, first of all Leele is in a safe place, but
                bigeyed "warkers" are very shy), or support in harmonization of several
                individuals efforts.
                So this is these alien archaic social norm which causes many modern things.

                To show The brain (in contrast with the human brain..!) the most appropriate
                would be an alien image from the movie "Coneheads". Just not so much a pointed
                head. To imagine a style that is suitable the portrait of "Yoda" from Star wars movie, just necessary to keep in mind the creature, whose height - about 2 meters, and no ears, not blinking eyes.

                As for this, where is an especial Lyly's effect should be necessary to keep in
                mind that the subconscious part of the brain, hisimpulsive part is not "at the
                bottom of the brain" (as human), and - on the sides. In the telepathic
                combination with the bigeye workers, from arxaity's times this acted as an
                impetus to change the direction of workers movement.

                Within interaction with a human that Lyely pulses (as the tepepathic
                contrasting) works in the human brain's place (middle part of the temples), in
                which borns the very hard, very impressive - impulsive conclusions.

                For example. Lyely may just to be with an impulsive feeling – "I think that
                you'll go", but in the human minds this can be heared as the very hard voice
                (his character belongs depends on human mood and EXTREMAL phrases, which he
                know), something like f.e. – "Lets be my Law!". Pulse „Why..?" – „I`m who Im"..
                Of course, that Lyely soon very soon noticed that some people have admiration
                for such interactions and paradoxes and aliens have taken up the question of
                "how to take the place of God?". Caesar this being named „Boo.." – bulminded
                ghost.

                So much about being of several people, about being who is guaranty of angels
                survival... about ... "The God"...

                As I said, bigeyed aliens have a stationar representative – „God in the one old
[...]

                "god of small space" – 3400 (don't know exactly).
                About aliens researchers - robots as the human persones...
                As a first „Lyele of Earth" have 2 robots – assistants with simmilar as the
                lions heads (seems, that Christ is ideas author of those nanocirculation
                beings).
                As the forst example of the hard human researching was „revitalized" one grandson (any resistance Babylonian priest) of Babylonian king Hammurabi (seems, his name was Adonni and his later play - the source for stories of Adam, Egyptian God Aton) but this version of the robot is weak and shows that in these times of Lyle technologicaly was too much weak to be "the God, who can to arise dead people, creates angels or so one". I can not exactly to say, but seems, that life story of Adonni is prototype of Abraham`s story`s (Abraham may was his Brother)

                Hardest self-confident have the oldest "angel" – very exactly restored boy of tribe Kidany
                (Pre-Mongolian tribe). This small 1 meter 60 centimeters guy whose look is as
                Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Molotov, can to portray any unknown giant with a round
                head, who knows everything. The angel of the Mongol still smell like a horse and
                still remembered with shame, as him the someone else grabbed the left buttock.

                More about the "angels shame" which is left in memories of the living people
                times. That as the reminding through yourself may to disturb any their state of
                confidence:)
                There I seen 2 muslims only. A one – from Azerbaijan, other – from the Vestern Egypt. This the next in a contact reminds a strange creature without the occiput, who strongly pushes the head forward. Typo – guess what the alien this arab..?:)

                Darius remembers a pain, when before his death was cut his right hand's big
                (3th) finger. He is about 1.75 cm of high, but shows himself like very big.

                Jesus - the hard catch of his right shoulder (his father pressed when ruled
                somewhere). Jesus and Darius are about 1.70 cm of high.

                From the fisherman time "St.Peter" (he is 1.53 cm of high only) is attentive to
                the fish prices. And when was by Jesus, then he remember that his wife keep him
                curse, because walked without washing of self. St. Peter remembers how his wife
                pulled his beard with the right hand side (by the chin), anger that he can not
                to find anything. He is the big cosmos thourist (naturaly as for fisherman..)

                Well, for those who are "interested in the angels." There are among them, even a
                Gypsy, a gay American (17th century).
                But - there is no such. St.. Paul. And his concepts was the base for
                Christianity's view. St, Paul was by one "Kory" (it can be seen by several
                moments in his biograpfy), his ideas was not an adequacy to "real being as a
                God" (according to St.Peter of these times - "Paul is crazy..!") .