Hello, This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the UnivacComputers group. File : /1219UnivacComputers@yahoogroups.com
The 1219 study guide (Not 1219B) that I scanned is up on bitsavers. The differences should all be in the memory area.dcraps
Joe, Here is a quick summary. When I flesh it out I'll add it to the emulator manual. 1219 Computer Emulator Notes The 1219 emulator is written in Visual Basicdcraps
Take time to leave a "Hello World" message to tell about yourself and share your experiences.
Don't forget to check out the links. (More > Links)
* The Navy still have 1219B's in service as Part of the AN/SPN-42 Automatic Carrier Landing System (ACLS) Shore Stations.
* The Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyist (MARCH) has 2 Ea. 1219B's (Mk 152), 1540 Mag Tape units (Mk 19 DDR) and 1532 I/O Consoles they hope to restore to operation
I have uploaded my P.C. based 1219 Emulator and Assembler programs to the FILES area
If you have any Tech Manuals, code, or photographs to contribute, please upload them or send via email.....ENJOY!!
I have posted some documents in the PHOTOS area, so they don't have to be downloaded. Make sure to select album mode.
1219/1540/1532 Logic prints
UPAC 1B (paper tape)
Any 1218, 1219 or other Univac computer tapes or code
Scans of computer and peripheral instruction cards
Sorry about group being made private I changed one setting to keep photos in order and system made group private. Will not let me change back
- Aug 27, 2013
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Anyone can post messages.