It has been a good month at Lake BLAH...

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      The last of the five August BLAH meetings took place last night. My session
      report is at:
      http://members.aol.com/AndAgainMA/SR000830.htm

      Only two people attended all five meetings. I'd set this as a quiz and offer
      a prize, were it not too easy. As host, it wasn't difficult for me to get to
      BLAH meetings; I didn't even have to get off the couch. The other five for
      five player was Alison. Is she a game goddess, or a spiele slut? Is there a
      difference?

      I wish I could have been at Walter's Thursday group. But I will be at SSG
      this Saturday!

      Happy Septmber, and to all a good Nacht,

      Andrew.