AH games/Dogfight

  • Richard Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Now there's an evocation of my misspent youth. I can't tell you how many
      games of Dogfight I played around the ages of 12-13 in my garage during
      summers off school. While Broadsides was entertaining, my three best friends
      and I found the mechanics of Dogfight (and perhaps the flying milieu) most
      to our liking.

      Agree with Mark that Hit the Beach was largely a dog. Too old to know about
      the change to Skirmish (probably after my time). Would love to reminisce
      over Dogfight some saturday nite in future.

      Rich