Reminder - GINA

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 1, 2002

      GINA

      Date: Friday, January 4, 2002
      Time: 1:00PM - 1:00AM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Gaming in North Andover, starting early afternoon for those who
      can make it and continuing for as long as people want to play.
      Email seandonohue@... for directions or with questions.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 2, 2002

        GINA

        Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2002
        Time: 1:00PM - 1:00AM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        Gaming in North Andover. A collection of UG gamers and some of
        my other gamer friends. Starts at 1pm for anybody that is
        willing and able to start early, but with most people arriving
        with the after work crowd and playing until late. All are
        welcome. RSVP if you can, especially if you're coming before 5
        or so. Email seandonohue@... for directions, or just show
        up to 27 Andrew Circle, North Andover.