Re: La Citta

  • Eddie Campisano
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2000
      --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <dber@g...> wrote:
      > "Eddie Campisano" <edcamp@i...> wrote:
      >
      > >Has anyone in the group played La Citta by Kosmos / Rio Grande? It
      > >sounds like a good game and the price is reasonable.
      > >

      > Please be aware, these comments are on a single playing
      > which is not sufficient to really asses it. I've heard some
      > people really enjoyed it.
      >
      > Thanks, Dave, for that report. I now remember the initial report
      you wrote. I for one have no problem with anyone panning a game after
      one playing. For some games that's all it takes to know it's not your
      type of game. Of course, I'm not one to give much regard to anyone's
      opinion if I think I'll like a game anyway. I own enough stinkers to
      prove that I've disregarded good advice! However, I'll wait on La
      Citta until I've had a chance to play it.

      Eddie