Re: Deutscher Spielepreis 2000 - when awarded?

  • Alison Hansel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 7:55 PM
      More info:

      Apparently the Poeppel-Revue awards this prize and they say that they
      make the announcements at the Game Fair in Essen every October. They
      do explain that everything is tallied up in July, so maybe it is
      possible that the info is somehow leaked to publishers early, or
      maybe the lower places....

      I still only have conjecture, sorry. Someone else???

      --Alison

      > The German website "Games We Play" (very German sounding, I know)
      had