Re: SA: Abstract Games

  • Karl von Laudermann
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., "jake talley" <scud@t...> wrote:
      > and we have a new best acronym. the previous best acronym also
      being
      > a richard session (gaming and dinner at richard's). later -- jake.
      >
      > --- In Unity_Games@y..., Richard Spoonts <Richard_BOS@y...> wrote:
      > > The Unity Faction of Abstract Gamers will meet at my
      > > place in Watertown this Sunday (Dec. 9) from 1:30 to
      > > 6:30. Please let me know if you would like to attend.
      > >
      > > Richard

      Despite the clever acronyms, I sure hope this session is actually
      open to everyone. :-)
    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
        Acronym? What acronym? I never said nothing 'bout no
        stinking acronym.

        The session is, of course, open to anyone who likes
        abstract games.

        Richard

        --- Karl von Laudermann <karlvonl@...>

        http://shopping.yahoo.com