Re: SA: Abstract Games

  • jake talley
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
      and we have a new best acronym. the previous best acronym also being
      a richard session (gaming and dinner at richard's). later -- jake.

      --- In Unity_Games@y..., Richard Spoonts <Richard_BOS@y...> wrote:
      > The Unity Faction of Abstract Gamers will meet at my
      > place in Watertown this Sunday (Dec. 9) from 1:30 to
      > 6:30. Please let me know if you would like to attend.
      >
      > Richard

    • Karl von Laudermann
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
        --- In Unity_Games@y..., "jake talley" <scud@t...> wrote:
        > and we have a new best acronym. the previous best acronym also
        being
        > a richard session (gaming and dinner at richard's). later -- jake.
        >
        > --- In Unity_Games@y..., Richard Spoonts <Richard_BOS@y...> wrote:
        > > The Unity Faction of Abstract Gamers will meet at my
        > > place in Watertown this Sunday (Dec. 9) from 1:30 to
        > > 6:30. Please let me know if you would like to attend.
        > >
        > > Richard

        Despite the clever acronyms, I sure hope this session is actually
        open to everyone. :-)
      • Richard Spoonts
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
          Acronym? What acronym? I never said nothing 'bout no
          stinking acronym.

          The session is, of course, open to anyone who likes
          abstract games.

          Richard

          --- Karl von Laudermann <karlvonl@...>

          http://shopping.yahoo.com