SA: Abstract Games

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
      The Unity Faction of Abstract Gamers will meet at my
      place in Watertown this Sunday (Dec. 9) from 1:30 to
      6:30. Please let me know if you would like to attend.

      Richard

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • jake talley
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
        and we have a new best acronym. the previous best acronym also being
        a richard session (gaming and dinner at richard's). later -- jake.

        --- In Unity_Games@y..., Richard Spoonts <Richard_BOS@y...> wrote:
        > The Unity Faction of Abstract Gamers will meet at my
        > place in Watertown this Sunday (Dec. 9) from 1:30 to
        > 6:30. Please let me know if you would like to attend.
        >
        > Richard

      • Karl von Laudermann
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
          --- In Unity_Games@y..., "jake talley" <scud@t...> wrote:
          > and we have a new best acronym. the previous best acronym also
          being
          > a richard session (gaming and dinner at richard's). later -- jake.
          >
          > --- In Unity_Games@y..., Richard Spoonts <Richard_BOS@y...> wrote:
          > > The Unity Faction of Abstract Gamers will meet at my
          > > place in Watertown this Sunday (Dec. 9) from 1:30 to
          > > 6:30. Please let me know if you would like to attend.
          > >
          > > Richard

          Despite the clever acronyms, I sure hope this session is actually
          open to everyone. :-)
        • Richard Spoonts
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
            Acronym? What acronym? I never said nothing 'bout no
            stinking acronym.

            The session is, of course, open to anyone who likes
            abstract games.

            Richard

            --- Karl von Laudermann <karlvonl@...>

            http://shopping.yahoo.com